Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vagiants

2 15.38%
  • Redskins

11 84.62%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    but given our past it is understandable but as Skins fan we are entering a new Era and I think it's time as fan's we start looking at our team with a "glass half full" mind set. The past is the past and we are moving forward so let's never look back,

HTTR! HTRG3!

Hey McNabb remember when you said, "The Shannahans will ruin RG3" Suck it you over rated *****, you sucked in DC because you suck, had nothing to do with the coach's.

vCash
    Ya, where's that loudmouth sack of crap been with his wisdom. I believe he said that RG3 would never fit the Shanahan's scheme, and the Shanahans would never change their offense to accommodate RG3's talents. Shut up!

vCash
    What a game. Lot of pissed off Giant fans. If there's one thing I love, it's the fact that this team is starting to make these ****ers leave FedEx pissed off.

Wrong about the score, but was right about it being a close game. Glad this team is finding ways to win. Really feel they can go here on out with maybe one loss. Just have to keep playing hard, but have to get four full quarters.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    So how bout that pistol? It's a pretty creative set up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Yes, good game! You are a class act! We got some work to do on D. Injury happens but our teams has been hit by the bug drastically on that side of the ball.

I've always been told that the biggest part of homefield advantage is getting good calls from the refs. That might have been the swing today. One last note, y'all gotta feed Eli in the 4th quarter, that was the ultimate factor in us winning. Not to take anything away from Alfred Morris, Garcon and RG3 doing their thing with less than 4 minutes to go. Had to keep the ball out of Eli's hands and they did.
    When has that ever been true for the 'skins? Long downtrodden teams hardly ever get preferential treatment from the refs, even at home. Usually it's the elite teams that seem to benefit the most from questionable calls. While the Giants had many more penalties called against them, it doesn't automatically mean that they got hosed by the refs. Which of those calls can they really complain shouldn't have been made? They certainly hurt themselves with untimely penalties, but from what I recall, they don't have anything to gripe about as far as any of them being bad. Of the 4 penalties called against the Redskins, 2 resulted in giving the Giants first downs and maybe as many as 3 of the 4 were very iffy. I can't remember them all, but the push-off called against Logan Paulsen was total crap. Instead of setting up for a 3rd and short, it put us in a bad 2nd and 20 situation that killed that drive at an important juncture in the game. Naturally I'm biased, but as much as the Giants were called for more penalties, I don't recall them being unjustified. As clean of a pocket as Eli was enjoying all game long, I'm sure they were getting away with some holding.

It was a great game. The Giants hurt themselves with inopportune penalties, and in addition to making the plays we needed to to win, we caught a lucky break with RG3's fumble turning into a Redskins TD. It's funny, though, how good teams that play hard seem to have more good luck than bad. It's not always luck. Teams with a winning, never-say-die attitude keep playing to the whistle, and so it wasn't purely just luck that Morgan was in a good place to scoop up the fumble. Obviously, he didn't know exactly where to be in case a fumble occurred, but he was still running down field with the play instead of peeling back because there was nobody in front of him to block.

vCash
    Anyone go over to the giants forum. Several of them are convinced "the league" orchestrated this win for the skins.

Officiating was shoddy for both sides, ie the phantom horse-collar call. The Skins just seem to have a knack for handling the Giants. Besides they're talking about the same league that slapped this team with an untimely $36 million fine. I don't believe the Skins are on the league's fave teams list. And I'm fine with that. This team's future is starting to look very bright

vCash
    Giants can say what they want we should have swept them this year too. I guess its ok that john mara and the league orchestrated stripping us of cap space and tried to deny us from getting RG3...but we somehow orchestrated Eli sucking in every game against us in past 2 years.

vCash
    Man, that was hard work. I had to train all weekend so I could watch this game from 2:30-6:00 am-ish. But damn, it was worth it!

If the same Ravens show up as the ones that lost to the Steelers, we can own their azzes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by portislee26 View Post
    LOL while reading this thread... I'm glad I'm not watching the game with you guys, we were down by 3 points and you guys were like, "it was fun while it lasted", "season over", "we lost"...hahahahaha God Damn you guys are such downers.

HTTR!
    Our defense was playing absolutely horrendous. They just stopped the Giants when we needed to (the red zone). We can't always count on that. If we continue to have performances like that and gamble in our last 4 games, the season will be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    The Giants forum really is making excuses. Funny.

vCash
    Sounds like the Redskins forum after a loss. ZING!

vCash
    They're blaming the league for the loss, lol. But Mara owns the league, why would they lose?

vCash
    I've never seen people on here blame the refs after a loss.

vCash
    I've seen it a lot. Oh they missed a holding call on Orakpo! On Kerrigan!!!! The league is out to get the Redskins. Everyone does it.

vCash
    Yeah but if you actually go read what they are saying, they are trying to say that the league and television ratings would benefit from the Giants losing because of the tight playoff race... which is absurd to think the league would actually pull something like that.

Yet they forget that the league stripped the Skins of $36 million a day before free agency.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast