Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vagiants

2 15.38%
  • Redskins

11 84.62%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Giants fans mad... thinking the game was fixed. Tackling Ryan Kerrigan all game and you don't hear us whining.

vCash
    Hell ya!!

vCash
    HTTR!!!!

How sweet it is!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    How many times are we going to take the lead and then **** it up?
    Not this time. Sweet victory!! Wow, beating Cowboys on thanksgiving and Giants on MNF. Surreal.

vCash
    3 games. No more losing record for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajito64 View Post
    Not this time. Sweet victory!! Wow, beating Cowboys on thanksgiving and Giants on MNF. Surreal.
    Honestly, those aren't very good teams. Not trying to down-play your victory, but the Cowboys and Giants are not good teams. Average at best.

Skins = Best team in NFC East followed by Giants, Cowboys, Eagles.

vCash
    Sorry if it has been said before but Alfred Morris is our new stephen davis. What a monster.

Skins, Flyers, Phils and 76ers

vCash
    Sweet victory. Even with an ok 2nd half defense, still have some work with that d secondary. I can see 3 out of last 4 possibly being in the W column. Is 9-7 good enough to get to the playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orakpo0826 View Post
    Sorry if it has been said before but Alfred Morris is our new stephen davis. What a monster.
    He is a beast. IMO he plays with the mentality/physicality that would have allowed Brandon Jacobs to be one of the best backs in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Honestly, those aren't very good teams. Not trying to down-play your victory, but the Cowboys and Giants are not good teams. Average at best.

Skins = Best team in NFC East followed by Giants, Cowboys, Eagles.

Hey, it was a good game. I'm not sure you can put us at #1 because we beat you guys by a point. Put the ball in Eli's hands a little more in the 4th quarter and he gets close to 400 yards and we're the ones trying to stop you with time running out.

The Skins have a lot of work to do to improve the D if we want to make the playoffs. "PLAYOFFS??!" haha

vCash
    Hell yea! We got a legit shot at the playoffs. This is such a great feeling! Must beat the ravens!

vCash
    Congrats. Big big win and opens up this division in a big way.

Penalties destroyed us and cost us a couple 7s for 3s, but fact is our D got run over. Forget RGIII, Morris is ridiculous.....probably why I drafted him in FF.

You guys have been in need of a team like this for a while. I'm just pissed we have to deal with Morris and RGIII for the next decade.

Good luck the rest of the way....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Congrats. Big big win and opens up this division in a big way.

Penalties destroyed us and cost us a couple 7s for 3s, but fact is our D got run over. Forget RGIII, Morris is ridiculous.....probably why I drafted him in FF.

You guys have been in need of a team like this for a while. I'm just pissed we have to deal with Morris and RGIII for the next decade.

Good luck the rest of the way....
    Yes, good game! You are a class act! We got some work to do on D. Injury happens but our teams has been hit by the bug drastically on that side of the ball.

I've always been told that the biggest part of homefield advantage is getting good calls from the refs. That might have been the swing today. One last note, y'all gotta feed Eli in the 4th quarter, that was the ultimate factor in us winning. Not to take anything away from Alfred Morris, Garcon and RG3 doing their thing with less than 4 minutes to go. Had to keep the ball out of Eli's hands and they did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Hey, it was a good game. I'm not sure you can put us at #1 because we beat you guys by a point. Put the ball in Eli's hands a little more in the 4th quarter and he gets close to 400 yards and we're the ones trying to stop you with time running out.

The Skins have a lot of work to do to improve the D if we want to make the playoffs. "PLAYOFFS??!" haha
    You should have beaten use twice, your defense in the first game just somehow gave up a bomb to Cruz. It wouldn't happen again if you played it out 9 more times.

Anyways, the reason I say you guys are better is because of this.

1) We're amazingly inconsistent, you guys seem to have really hit your stride after getting your identity down pat.

2) We're not amazing at anything on defense. You guys have a great run defense and as suspect as your pass defense is, if you can force teams to throw throw throw you always have a chance. Although in this game I wanted more throws and less runs.

3) While our passing attack can be great, our play caller and offensive line holds us back. You guys have the top rushing attack and RGIII is very good at running play action pass plays, that's the perfect recipe for consistent success.

vCash
    LOL while reading this thread... I'm glad I'm not watching the game with you guys, we were down by 3 points and you guys were like, "it was fun while it lasted", "season over", "we lost"...hahahahaha God Damn you guys are such downers.

HTTR!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast