Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    ODP i praised u too quickly. i commend u for ure imagination but no one ever plays 5. maybe when youre with your homies, you do that. but any regulation pick up game is 3 and out.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    we got some weird ones in this forum. we got odp with his imaginary league in the hood in the hills. He doesnt shoot well in games in the imaginary league... yeah

We got Mibs who plays pickup games to 75 (and thats whats up!)... keeps track of all his stats too (I repeat- and thats whats up)

Then we have wwl, looking other posters pictures up online... creeepster

good timez
    Lol... only in the Warriors forum.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 13-6 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    It's 3 and out and then you get the ball again...sometimes people will let you shoot 3 pointers instead of free throws but that's about the only variation I've heard of...

vCash
    I prefer 3-pointers because they're not so hard to make when nobody is guarding you...only if you stroke though. We need to get on a court together.

vCash
    yep..and they call first two and first three

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    yep..and they call first two and first three
    Yup...damn i want to heal already so i can hoop

vCash
    I don't write much because all u guys handle it real well. You all always crack me up! Keep up the good work and go dubs!

Anyway my first memory of becoming a warrior fan was wayyy back. The warriors were playing Houston and here comes a little Lithuanian back up pg by the name of Sarunas Marciulonis. In a matter of seconds he drives the ball and scores... Then another and another! From then on it was GSW all day! I was probably the biggest Rooney fan ever. I searched high and low for #13 jersey but to no avail.

One day my uncle came back from the Philippines and broke out a hella fobbed out but legit #13 warrior jersey with MY LAST NAME! I still have it somewhere. I wore it claiming to be Rooney driving to the basket! I actually got to meet him at JC Penney in Concord probably the most starstruck person in the mall. Huge surprise from my parents.

I still stayed loyal to my squad all those years. I moved to Indiana for 12 years and I attended all 12 warriors vs pacers games! It's annoying buying so many jerseys and toys because they are always trading players. But I will always buy something new... From my fake #13 to #30! I think I gotta invest in a Festus jersey soon!

Keep on postin, keep on believin, keep on preachin! Ain't not better fans in the NBA than us. We show it every year, an yes I did place a bet in Vegas for the Dubs to win the pacific division. I figured why not... I'm a giants fan but I won my A's to win the AL west bet earlier. Might as well try and hit another!
    Last edited by Regpheezy; 12-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    its 3 and out, wherever you go..

NOT TRUE THOUGH..... Then the rule musta recently changed. I won so many times can't even count!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    NOT TRUE THOUGH..... Then the rule musta recently changed. I won so many times can't even count!
    You can't count, period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    You can't count, period.
    wowwwwwww lol.

its always been 3 and out..since forever.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    21 was always 3 and out lol. But usually, I would just take the three point shot or sometimes me and my friends would allow half court shots for 10 points.

I used to just not even shoot in tips and just stand under the rim and try to tip people out.

Knockout was a great game too, but some people took it too far and would knock the ball all the way across the yard for no reason and it would get annoying.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    21 was always 3 and out lol. But usually, I would just take the three point shot or sometimes me and my friends would allow half court shots for 10 points.

I used to just not even shoot in tips and just stand under the rim and try to tip people out.

Knockout was a great game too, but some people took it too far and would knock the ball all the way across the yard for no reason and it would get annoying.
    I HATED THAT...bastards knockin the damn ball way to far away n chit

vCash
    It's FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! always was!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    ODP probably cant win if its 3 because he would choke when the defender is on him. I challenge him to a 1 vs 1.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    ODP probably cant win if its 3 because he would choke when the defender is on him. I challenge him to a 1 vs 1.
    YEEEE.....does anybody watch boardwalk empire??? Season finale is about to be nuts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast