Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I've been collecting the tickets of games that I have went to since I was a kid so I just went through my collection and found these: http://imgur.com/cxivR

I was born in 90' so I had just turned 6 when I went to that Warriors Rockets game. My Dad has always been a fan of the Giants, Niners, and Warriors so I grew up the same way. As far as I remember that was the first Warriors game I had ever been to. I actually just looked up the box score from that game and it went to OT but the Warriors lost. It's too bad the stats aren't on there.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=161123009
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Was a Warriors fan since the 93-94 season. I remember as a kid when I use to paint my backyard blue and yellow with outdoor chalk. I would draw a paint and a 3 point line, though the 3 point line wasn't quite far enough. I also had a side hoop, but that was a mini hoop. I had that side hoop before I had the big hoop. With the side hoop I used to pretend that I was Jason Kidd on the Bears and I would make up my own make believe teams and pretend that my neighbors all had hoops and that we were all part of a league.

Because where I'm from, there is a really good view, In the hills, I could see all the homes below me, and I would pretend that the house next door to me had a court, and i would pretend the house on the other street had a hoop. So I imagined that we had our own league going on, with real fans and stuff. That was the house that had a backyard next to mine, I used to use tennis rackets and hit mini oranges on the other high roof with my friend. the neighbors were old so they didn't care. Sometimes we would be able to hit it over the tree onto the streets.

I remember in 94 when they made the playoffs. I was so mad at the first game because I was supposed to have pizza at one of my very old cousins house. Instead there was no pizza and she had no tv. That was very depressing for me.

I remember in 03 when me and my buddy hit up the strip club in the tenderloin. We spotted Jamison. My friend (the one I went with to today's game) always thought that the T Wolves and Mavericks were almost the same team, so he always mixed the two up. He went up to Jamison while Jamison was in town. He asked him if he was on the Timberwolves or Mavericks. And Jamison looked at him like he was an idiot, chewed his gum, and said, ''Timberwolves.'' Antawns friend was very annoyed and told him to back off. As a matter of fact, before we knew it was Antawn we were chanting his name and saying it in a funny way from across the stage. His boys kept telling us it's not him. The very next day we found out that Jamison was on the Mavericks as they played the Warriors. So Antawn had lied to my friend.

Then in 06 I freaked out when I saw Biedrins and his friend Zarko the bathroom at Mitchells strip club. I was high fiveing them so bad and kept talking to them telling biedins how much I idolize his game and he kept smiling. Zarko said he was embarrassed and worried i would tell everyone that they go to strip clubs. I basically jizzed and got their autograph and brought over a hot blonde to them and she thanked me and eventually got a dance from Biedrins, she sucked his thing in the back. And she told me she would be going to a hotel with them later for a couple grand. Oh yea and she also told me he was like a legit 12 incher and well hung. This was around the time when biedrins was caught doing mischievous acts with Zarko, and basically coming across as a party animal. I knew right away those pics were real, because I had witnessed biedrins goofing off myself.

Then in the We believe playoffs year I saw Andris again at a bar. I saw Zarko too and stopped him. He remembered me and brought Biedrins over to see me for a moment. Biedrins smiled and said ''what's up man?'' I asked him if he rmemebered me and he said yea. I told him they better beat the Jazz cuz it was mothers day and they had lost. He said that they would be plenty ready to make a comeback and win the series.

2 years later i saw him at another strip club and i high fived him so hard. My friend was there and went nuts and got his autograph.

So that explains why I love Biedrins. He oarties hard, plays hard, and always remembers me as the guy that got his autograph in the strip clubs.
    I was a real good shooter as a kid, i made 93 out of 100 free throws before when i was 12. I couldn't miss. But in the games, I would sweat bullets and feel all the pressure and became Biedrins and not want the ball. Plus hated defense. Little kids would laugh at me for my defense, but they all knew i could shoot lights out. But couldn't manufacturer shots.

Yes, I did paint the bricks yellow and blue and I would have to keep repainting whenever it rained. I made up my own teams, pretended I was kidd playing with duck and gonzolez. I used to also have the window mini hoop and I would pretend I was some green team called the ''Knomes.'' I would pretend we had our own arena too and that the girl of my dreams watched me. Geez, i remember when I would actually write out divisions of fake teams and print the standings out.
    Oh no, oh no. In my imaginary league, I would score about 22 a game, and that's a lot considering I was playing college minutes. But I was also playing with 2 other super stars too. And I was always impressing the love of my life (the girl i peed in my pants under the chair next to year in 5th grade yes it did happen) in these imaginary leagues. Not only did i have the chalk court i made, but also drew out my own baseball diamond.

My real friend was ******** one time. He wouldn't play because he said the diamond was supposed to be shaped like a real diamond, not a square. But what he didn't realize was that as long as it's 90 degrees it doesn't matter. He was being a little ridiculous. To him, it wasn't the degrees it was what direction you were facing in comparison to the house.

Another thing I used to do for basketball was get those juggle balls and shoot them into the base of the light bulbs by the front door. The ball would go through too and they were across from each other so it was full court.

Also, not only did I use mini oranges and lemons for baseballs with the tennis rackets, but I used to also get binder paper and crumple up the balls as much as i can, and put lots of duck tape around them, man did those things fly pretty far. I did however hit a golf ball once at a house at a school. That old man got pissed and yelled the daylights out of me and took my clubs.

In highschool, I was also a sore loser with my loser friend in bball. You see, he only had one working hand, he couldn't move his other hand very well, he had a condition. And I would beat him every time. But my other friend who was big would too, and he lost to him and the cerebral palsy guy celebrated. My friend almost felt like crying and just left. And I was pumped up to improve my skills as well and one day I lost to him too. I told him to get lost. Seriously. He called me a poor sport but my friend said he doesn't blame me since he was the same way. Sometimes in life You gotta be a poor sport.
    lol

vCash
    triple og.

and ODPs life story is cool. i feel for the guy.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    triple og.

and ODPs life story is cool. i feel for the guy.
    it was hard to believe he made 93 out of 100 free throws until he mentioned his imaginary league

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    it was hard to believe he made 93 out of 100 free throws until he mentioned his imaginary league
    he complained he wasnt getting enough touches in his imaginary league too
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    im not sure how the flop calls went hehehe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    he complained he wasnt getting enough touches in his imaginary league too
    93 out of 100 in his driveway, or "home court" when he went on the road, or, down the road rather, LOL to his neighbors garage...well, lets just say he doesnt mention that statistic for a reason..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    we got some weird ones in this forum. we got odp with his imaginary league in the hood in the hills. He doesnt shoot well in games in the imaginary league... yeah

We got Mibs who plays pickup games to 75 (and thats whats up!)... keeps track of all his stats too (I repeat- and thats whats up)

Then we have wwl, looking other posters pictures up online... creeepster

good timez

vCash
    u got stylez, resident debbie downer..and me..the cool supervisor who lets things slide

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    u got stylez, resident debbie downer..and me..the cool supervisor who lets things slide
    yeah- I dont really need to be a debbie downer anymore. I mean after this bogut story broke- theres really no way to make the warriors organization look good in evaluating this situation.

vCash
    then in the forum, youre unemployed

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    then in the forum, youre unemployed
    im organizing stuff that cant be discussed in open threads yo

vCash
    like a mutiny?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    lol at grouping mibs winwarriorslose and odp in the same group

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Was a Warriors fan since the 93-94 season. I remember as a kid when I use to paint my backyard blue and yellow with outdoor chalk. I would draw a paint and a 3 point line, though the 3 point line wasn't quite far enough. I also had a side hoop, but that was a mini hoop. I had that side hoop before I had the big hoop. With the side hoop I used to pretend that I was Jason Kidd on the Bears and I would make up my own make believe teams and pretend that my neighbors all had hoops and that we were all part of a league.

Because where I'm from, there is a really good view, In the hills, I could see all the homes below me, and I would pretend that the house next door to me had a court, and i would pretend the house on the other street had a hoop. So I imagined that we had our own league going on, with real fans and stuff. That was the house that had a backyard next to mine, I used to use tennis rackets and hit mini oranges on the other high roof with my friend. the neighbors were old so they didn't care. Sometimes we would be able to hit it over the tree onto the streets.

I remember in 94 when they made the playoffs. I was so mad at the first game because I was supposed to have pizza at one of my very old cousins house. Instead there was no pizza and she had no tv. That was very depressing for me.

I remember in 03 when me and my buddy hit up the strip club in the tenderloin. We spotted Jamison. My friend (the one I went with to today's game) always thought that the T Wolves and Mavericks were almost the same team, so he always mixed the two up. He went up to Jamison while Jamison was in town. He asked him if he was on the Timberwolves or Mavericks. And Jamison looked at him like he was an idiot, chewed his gum, and said, ''Timberwolves.'' Antawns friend was very annoyed and told him to back off. As a matter of fact, before we knew it was Antawn we were chanting his name and saying it in a funny way from across the stage. His boys kept telling us it's not him. The very next day we found out that Jamison was on the Mavericks as they played the Warriors. So Antawn had lied to my friend.

Then in 06 I freaked out when I saw Biedrins and his friend Zarko the bathroom at Mitchells strip club. I was high fiveing them so bad and kept talking to them telling biedins how much I idolize his game and he kept smiling. Zarko said he was embarrassed and worried i would tell everyone that they go to strip clubs. I basically jizzed and got their autograph and brought over a hot blonde to them and she thanked me and eventually got a dance from Biedrins, she sucked his thing in the back. And she told me she would be going to a hotel with them later for a couple grand. Oh yea and she also told me he was like a legit 12 incher and well hung. This was around the time when biedrins was caught doing mischievous acts with Zarko, and basically coming across as a party animal. I knew right away those pics were real, because I had witnessed biedrins goofing off myself.

Then in the We believe playoffs year I saw Andris again at a bar. I saw Zarko too and stopped him. He remembered me and brought Biedrins over to see me for a moment. Biedrins smiled and said ''what's up man?'' I asked him if he rmemebered me and he said yea. I told him they better beat the Jazz cuz it was mothers day and they had lost. He said that they would be plenty ready to make a comeback and win the series.

2 years later i saw him at another strip club and i high fived him so hard. My friend was there and went nuts and got his autograph.

So that explains why I love Biedrins. He oarties hard, plays hard, and always remembers me as the guy that got his autograph in the strip clubs.
    Isn't a mini orange a tangerine?

And there was too much info disclosed on the Biedrins story.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast