lollll

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    This is like asking "When did you find out that you had cancer?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I was a real good shooter as a kid, i made 93 out of 100 free throws before when i was 12. I couldn't miss. But in the games, I would sweat bullets and feel all the pressure and became Biedrins and not want the ball. Plus hated defense. Little kids would laugh at me for my defense, but they all knew i could shoot lights out. But couldn't manufacturer shots.
    Yes, I did paint the bricks yellow and blue and I would have to keep repainting whenever it rained. I made up my own teams, pretended I was kidd playing with duck and gonzolez. I used to also have the window mini hoop and I would pretend I was some green team called the ''Knomes.'' I would pretend we had our own arena too and that the girl of my dreams watched me. Geez, i remember when I would actually write out divisions of fake teams and print the standings out.
    wait- so were these imaginary games in the imaginary leagues? jeeesh- talk about pressure to come through.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Oh no, oh no. In my imaginary league, I would score about 22 a game, and that's a lot considering I was playing college minutes. But I was also playing with 2 other super stars too. And I was always impressing the love of my life (the girl i peed in my pants under the chair next to year in 5th grade yes it did happen) in these imaginary leagues. Not only did i have the chalk court i made, but also drew out my own baseball diamond.

My real friend was ******** one time. He wouldn't play because he said the diamond was supposed to be shaped like a real diamond, not a square. But what he didn't realize was that as long as it's 90 degrees it doesn't matter. He was being a little ridiculous. To him, it wasn't the degrees it was what direction you were facing in comparison to the house.

Another thing I used to do for basketball was get those juggle balls and shoot them into the base of the light bulbs by the front door. The ball would go through too and they were across from each other so it was full court.

Also, not only did I use mini oranges and lemons for baseballs with the tennis rackets, but I used to also get binder paper and crumple up the balls as much as i can, and put lots of duck tape around them, man did those things fly pretty far. I did however hit a golf ball once at a house at a school. That old man got pissed and yelled the daylights out of me and took my clubs.

In highschool, I was also a sore loser with my loser friend in bball. You see, he only had one working hand, he couldn't move his other hand very well, he had a condition. And I would beat him every time. But my other friend who was big would too, and he lost to him and the cerebral palsy guy celebrated. My friend almost felt like crying and just left. And I was pumped up to improve my skills as well and one day I lost to him too. I told him to get lost. Seriously. He called me a poor sport but my friend said he doesn't blame me since he was the same way. Sometimes in life You gotta be a poor sport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    haha u feelin my sig guppy?
    Your sig is dope as ****. Love that quote.

vCash
    I started watching them 00 but didn't really care for em but in 01 I really became a fan watch every game a lot of disappointing years though only 2 winning seasons lol

vCash
    Moved to USA when I was 10 back in 1994. Basketball was my first American love (after that girl Summer from Baywatch). I always support my local team and never change teams so I inherited the Warriors. Sucks for me but I'm a lifer, even if we never ever make the playoffs again. Love my Dubs though. We'll always have the We Believe year, that was my favorite memory from any sport ever.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

Your sig is dope as ****. Love that quote.
    Yeeee I made it up..I got more sick ones too, but probably less epic.

Warriors fan from the first down, till Im dirtbound.

The nicest cat in the Giants hat.

Niners faithful till Im dying grateful.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    During Run TMC and also sleepy Floyd was my favorite player as a young kid. They got video of me saying as a toddler.

Mom: "Who's your favorite basketball player?" me: Sleepy Floyd..

Don't remember it but I must've loved him

Tim Hardaway is still one of the most underrated point guards ever. Dude was real nice
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 11-30-2012 at 05:20 PM.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    gold and red till im old and dead.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I started being a fan of the Warriors Monta Ellis' rookie year. I remember watching a game late in the season against the Clippers. Monta came in for some garbage minutes and I thought he looked pretty good. I started checking up on how he did each game and started following the team all together. Boy was I spoiled the next season...

vCash
    1998-99 season.... was raised in a house where sports weren't really relevant, but I eventually started getting into local sports heavily around that time (I was like 13). Before that I really only casually followed the 49ers because of my uncle. So with the time I came into being a Warriors fan it was the early years of Antawn Jamison, so he was my favorite player at the time. And yea... been a die hard fan ever since.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 4-2
    Warriors = 0-0 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Holy crap. My childhood sucked compared to ODPs.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash

I was 13 when I became a fan

Growing up in Oakland I would get tickets to warrior games every now and then. I remember as a little kid sitting with Antwan Jamison and I think spreewell and they read stories to me my brother cousins and a bunch of other kids in the read to achieve program. My cousin Anthony participated in a halftime race with kids like 6-8 years old he won the race too. But even then I wasn't too into the warriors. But years later when I was like 13 Anthony and his little brother jaylen would always watch the games. At one point I would only watch it with them when I went to their house. I remember thinking this is the only team in the world that always stays in the game. Always is exciting to watch. Always stays sold out. But NEVER wins hahaha. It was cool tho. I eventually began to watch the games by myself. Never missed them. I began to know all the players names and started to feel like it was MY team. Once we got Baron a few years after that and then the we believe season after that one, I was no longer just a fan I became a die hard. Haven't missed a game since. I love this team win or lose

vCash
    Only a G would have pretend teams where each driveway is a different arena...and then prints out the standings lol...quite an imagination I must say.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast