Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    :cry:

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    If we trade/release Young...it would probably be the worst Mayhew pick of all time, how quickly do we forget his rookie season. This guy is talented, if he wants to be here(yet to hear him say trade me) let him stay.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Relax guys. I'm pretty sure he got the message. No more ********. If he does anything stupid again he'll get cut. If I were Titus I would not be thinking about doing anything stupid.

AAL: Matthew "all he does is throw jump balls" Stafford

vCash
    They disciplined him correctly imo. Now Broyles has surpassed him on the depth chart, and he has to work to get his #2 position back. IF he still wants to **** around, he's gone. Really up to him now. He should definitely have gotten the message, but if for some reason he hasn't, he doesn't deserve to be here.

vCash
    All on him now. Love what you said BJR. It's in his hands if he wants to be on an NFL team.

AAL: Matthew "all he does is throw jump balls" Stafford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    If we trade/release Young...it would probably be the worst Mayhew pick of all time, how quickly do we forget his rookie season. This guy is talented, if he wants to be here(yet to hear him say trade me) let him stay.
    cj and dom are fed up..

he might say that soon
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    I predict mayhew will trade him for 5th round pick.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I predict mayhew will trade him for 5th round pick.
    I would like to see him traded....but for a 5th round pick, I would rather keep him. I just see a 5th round talent having a hard time making our team next season with all of the defensive picks in the mid-to-late rounds last year.

I would like to see us package Titus Young with our 5th and 6th round picks for a 2nd round. I think that would be a fair trade and offer us a decent player prospect in return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    I would like to see him traded....but for a 5th round pick, I would rather keep him. I just see a 5th round talent having a hard time making our team next season with all of the defensive picks in the mid-to-late rounds last year.

I would like to see us package Titus Young with our 5th and 6th round picks for a 2nd round. I think that would be a fair trade and offer us a decent player prospect in return.
    I agree, what they really need to do is have Chris Carter sit down with him. That guy had all of Titus Youngs issues and a cocaine issue. Got him booted out of philly which he says saved him and allowed him to become the wr he became.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I agree, what they really need to do is have Chris Carter sit down with him. That guy had all of Titus Youngs issues and a cocaine issue. Got him booted out of philly which he says saved him and allowed him to become the wr he became.
    Or a better WR coach on the team. I think this is Jefferson's first gig as a position coach but I could be wrong.

vCash
    Or a better WR coach on the team. I think this is Jefferson's first gig as a position coach but I could be wrong.
    I don't see how it could be a coaching problem or leadership problem. He has one of the most humble and talented guys in Calvin and also Burleson on the team, if they can't influence/motivate him, what can?

I don't get it. He seems like he wants to be a #1, but the guy isn't even a #2 now. If order for him to be a #1, you have to make plays. Seems like every time he has the chance for a big play, he drops it or stops running his routes and moans for a PI flag.

vCash
    I was laughing listening to 97.1 the other day when they were reading a report that Titus young was at the practice picking up garbage around the facility.Young has to go at this point hes lost the trust of the fans and the players and for a team thats already labeled undisciplined this cant be taken lightly we need to make a statement and get his *** out of here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I don't see how it could be a coaching problem or leadership problem. He has one of the most humble and talented guys in Calvin and also Burleson on the team, if they can't influence/motivate him, what can?

I don't get it. He seems like he wants to be a #1, but the guy isn't even a #2 now. If order for him to be a #1, you have to make plays. Seems like every time he has the chance for a big play, he drops it or stops running his routes and moans for a PI flag.
    Good Point.

I personally thought he should have been benched after he caught that long TD pass (I think it was against SEA) when he jumped in the stands and stayed there for about 45 seconds with his hands in the air like he just had the game winning score in a playoff game.

That was a regular season 1st QTR score. I know there is the Lambeau Leap and other celebrations our there, but he was way too overboard on that one IMO, it looked like something I would do if I scored an NFL TD

vCash
    wow wth only his 2nd year too.... I guess the broyles pick is looking good after all. Its too bad we have players on our team that act like this when were trying to move forward and be a good football club.

vCash

that's a madden trade that wont happen. Id be seriously surprised if we get more than a 5th for him. if we don't do that deal, we'll probably just cut the cancer loose.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast