Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,247
    vCash
    1500
    You know, as a Lions fan, this kind of childish ******** is incredibly frustrating. However, as a season ticket holder (of 4 seats mind you) who pays $3,640.00 ****ing dollars/year for the privilege of watching this prick purposefully sabotage the offense because he doesn't think he's getting enough touches, it's completely infuriating! I want this guy off the team now! If Philly can move on from a proven talent like Babin for the betterment of the team, Detroit can move on from this punk. I don't care if he immediately gets picked up by the Pats and miraculously wins a Superbowl this year, it's time to move on from this nonsense, period.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Here's the entire Young SENIOR interview:

    Q. What led to your absence from the team for last week’s loss to the Houston Texans?

    A. “Well, what happens in house stays in house.”

    Q. Are you disappointed you’ve been sent home from the facility twice in six months?

    A. “Well, I just made my comment on that whole situation."

    Q. How are you progressing this week to get back in the playing mix?

    A. “Well."

    Q. Do you expect to play Sunday?

    A. “Well, that’s all in God’s hands.”

    Q. Lions coach Jim Schwartz said you need to be more accountable, is this part of that?

    A. “Well, you have to talk to Coach about that.”

    Q. What would you say to fans who wonder if they can trust you again?

    A. “Well, I’m not here to talk about that past.”

    Q. Do you understand why people are curious about your situation?

    A. “I didn’t get the question."

    (The question was repeated, and Young, who wore sunglasses and a stocking cap during the interview, did not respond.)

    Q. Are you disappointed in yourself?

    A. “I’m not here to comment about the past.”



    Guy has done NOTHING in his career...has had more negative headlines and attention then positive, and he thinks he's something major. Unreal. Guy was poised to have a breakout year...take full advantage of the perfect offense, perfect position opposite Calvin - and blew it all. Has every bit of physical talent imaginable...and gives squat.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Muskegon, MI
    Posts
    1,011
    vCash
    1500
    I understand why everyone is upset with Titus Young but has anyone considered the fact that his behavior didn't just form "overnight"?

    What I mean by this is one of two things happened.....

    Either he was a "diva" at Boise St. as well and our scouting department/ Mayhew didn't do thier research OR he had a head coach at Boise St. that held him more accountable so his behavior was always kept in check.

    Either way, I don't blame Titus Young for being Titus Young, I blame our front office/ coaching staff for making another bad decision.

    The lack of detail put into the 2011 draft is why we are stuck with this bum and Green Bay ended up with a great WR (with KR abilities that we sorely need right now) in Randall Cobb who was on the board in the 2nd round when we picked up Young.

    Young has made some bad decisions, but Mayhew/ scouting made the first bad decision in not scouting the WR class like they were supposed to.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NewYork,NewYork
    Posts
    1,126
    vCash
    1500
    He had questions coming out the draft about his maturity but I didn't think he would start sucker punching ppl and delmas of all ppl. Delmas is one of the realest dudes on the team. I don't think we just gonna get rid of somebody with the talent of titus but this is his last straw. kid betta wake up...cuz he's a nobody right now nfl wise. I just don't know how u see a starter like nate go out for the season...the spot is urs and u **** it up.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    I understand why everyone is upset with Titus Young but has anyone considered the fact that his behavior didn't just form "overnight"?

    What I mean by this is one of two things happened.....

    Either he was a "diva" at Boise St. as well and our scouting department/ Mayhew didn't do thier research OR he had a head coach at Boise St. that held him more accountable so his behavior was always kept in check.

    Either way, I don't blame Titus Young for being Titus Young, I blame our front office/ coaching staff for making another bad decision.

    The lack of detail put into the 2011 draft is why we are stuck with this bum and Green Bay ended up with a great WR (with KR abilities that we sorely need right now) in Randall Cobb who was on the board in the 2nd round when we picked up Young.

    Young has made some bad decisions, but Mayhew/ scouting made the first bad decision in not scouting the WR class like they were supposed to.

    The FO did fine in the selection and his issues aren't a secret but his talent which brought him to Boise State and then ultimately to Detroit was phenomenal at the time of the draft and, shockingly, yes you do convince yourself you can change behavior as long as the play on the field is stellar and now that's the issue in Detroit, he's not producing.

    As for bringing up the Packers, Donald Driver slung drugs and stole cars as a youth. What trouble has he been in now? Troubled pasts should worry, but not scare teams away from players because you never know what side they'll end up on. You only can judge what the play is on the field. The only reason we all hate his attitude now is because we're losing. Almost no one had an issue with him last year when we were winning and he did display this same behavior then.

    His brief history, suspended from high school for numerous infractions, but returned in time to show coaches he was humbled by the suspention at the time, produced for his HS team, made it to Boise State under the false pretense that he was 'changed'.

    Boise State-Same issues, wouldn't crack playbook, wouldn't listen to coaches advice, missed meetings, ultimately suspended indefinitely. Came back much counciling from his minster parents, stayed out of trouble, turned in the performance that graded him a 2nd round pick.

    Detroit-all the same issues are coming back up...two indefinite suspentions turned him around once. I'm personally not willing to wait and see if it works again, but who knows.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,704
    vCash
    1500
    Q. Are you disappointed you’ve been sent home from the facility twice in six months?

    A. “Well, I just made my comment on that whole situation."

    um whaat was his comment??

    glad dom said something... hope more players do..
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,704
    vCash
    1500
    i just hope if we do cut him he dosnt blow up
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,502
    vCash
    666
    Try to trade this guy. If that doesn't work then just release him. He's not worth it anymore.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,403
    vCash
    1435
    trade him for anything. It makes more sense of the broyals pick.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,403
    vCash
    1500
    Trade him for Rolando McClain (I know hes a ******* and everything but maybe a change of scenery will help him out) with Levy and Durant both being FA's I really think taking a chance on McClain could work out dude was a freak coming out of college I know he has had his troubles with the law but hopefully Tulloch can set him straight plus Rolando is from Alabama so maybe Fairley (Who has turned it around it appears) could also help him out just thinking out loud so don't attack me for suggesting this I really think a change of scenery could benefit Titus and Rolando
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,704
    vCash
    1500
    he is the best we could get consider his curtn problem.. but...

    nick is from Auburn

    and i donno if he can play outside
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,403
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    he is the best we could get consider his curtn problem.. but...

    nick is from Auburn

    and i donno if he can play outside

    I meant both are from Alabama the state I know Nick went to Auburn and McClain went to Alabama but both are from the same state and prolly know each other from playing against each other in HS and McClain is pretty physically gifted like I was saying just a suggestion cause both guys are very talented but both are acting like jackasses maybe a change of scenery could help both out but again just a suggestion not saying lets go out and do it just saying its an idea
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,905
    vCash
    500
    Switch the the 3-4. Trade for McClain.

    Ronnell Lewis - Rolando McClain - Stephen Tulloch - Cliff Avril
    Fairley - SLH - Suh




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,403
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Switch the the 3-4. Trade for McClain.

    Ronnell Lewis - Rolando McClain - Stephen Tulloch - Cliff Avril
    Fairley - SLH - Suh

    That would be pretty sweet esp if McClain gets his head out of *** if he gets traded
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,624
    vCash
    1500
    I really liked titus at first, but i seen this coming. I just dont get it, he had issues before we drafted him. I thought we were staying away from guys like that. If thats not the case, not sure why we didnt draft janoris jenkins. Would have helped out 100x more than titus.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •