• Redskins

19 15.08%
  • Cowboys

13 10.32%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    He's jumping off the cliff because Kaepernick isn't getting 500 yards a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Tiebreakers over Minny, Dallas, Green Bay, Chicago and likely Tampa. Already have a 1 game cushion for the wild card spot, and with all of those tiebreakers there's an even friendlier cushion.
    cant wait til i can say i told you so

browner and sherman are about to get suspended that is gonna kill your team and any shot at the playoffs

seattle is dead if sherman browner get suspended before buffalo game

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    cant wait til i can say i told you so

browner and sherman are about to get suspended that is gonna kill your team and any shot at the playoffs

seattle is dead if sherman browner get suspended before buffalo game
    As of now, Seattle has at least a two game lead over every other team fighting for a wild card spot.

Of course there's still a shot we don't make playoffs, but there's also a shot of Seattle winning out to end the season. Odds are pointing to them making it in.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Minus that late pass from Cutler to B Marsh and blwoing that in regulation, the Hawks have really impressed me, I think they will get it.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

5. 12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Don't mind bwallstreet extreme baiter

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I went with Seattle back in October and I don't see any reason to change my mind now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well, i know the guy i quoted is going to talk about how awesome russel wilsons 3 game winning drives in OT or the 4th are, despite the fact we all know one didnt count. hence how green bay was involved
    He still drove them down the field and got them in position. So, give it up.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    I'm still not sure why people are discounting the Saints.

The Seahawks and Bucs are the only teams I really think have a shot besides them. Both teams most likely will end up losing this weekend, leaving both at 6-6.

The Seahawks DBs will probably be out for at least half of those remaining games and honestly, they aren't good enough to just chalk them a win versus the Bills and Cardinals. STL has the defense to beat them, they could easily end up even losing 4 of 5 since I think the Bears and 49ers are instant losses right now.

As for TB, they do have a good offense from what I've seen but the numbers show that they just can't get pressure on the QB and are awful defending through the air. I agree with the ATL win since ATL will have the number 1 seed locked up and probably rest their players. That being said, I think NO and STL could easily beat them since STL has the offense to beat them while their defense is good enough to slow them down.

Basically, if they lose against DEN, I think they ends up at 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

Which leaves us the Saints. If the Saints beat NYG, I honestly see the rest of their games a cakewalk.
    One down, one more to go.

vCash
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's jumping off the cliff because Kaepernick isn't getting 500 yards a game.
    Not sure why you seem to be against the guy who beat your team in greenbay to start the season.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    dont get cute....the 3 teams you play at home you already lost to....that says something you think it doesnt your on mars

chicago would beat you in seattle, chicago, southeast asia, london, jupiter. it doesnt matter.

keep sleeping on buffalo and youll leave there with a loss like miami.

how bout this the 5 home wins, were any of those teams from the west coast? no....were any of those teams used to going to seattle once a year? no

your talking about the 3 teams best prepared to play in seattle

heres whats gonna happen...mark my words...you lose to chicago and san fran and you lose at least one of the other 3 games...

if browner and sherman get suspendedbefore next week i dont know how you win another game
    The Seahawks own the Bears. They win at Soldier Field every year.

vCash
    dont get cute....the 3 teams you play at home you already lost to....that says something you think it doesnt your on mars

chicago would beat you in seattle, chicago, southeast asia, london, jupiter. it doesnt matter.

keep sleeping on buffalo and youll leave there with a loss like miami.

how bout this the 5 home wins, were any of those teams from the west coast? no....were any of those teams used to going to seattle once a year? no

your talking about the 3 teams best prepared to play in seattle

heres whats gonna happen...mark my words...you lose to chicago and san fran and you lose at least one of the other 3 games...

if browner and sherman get suspendedbefore next week i dont know how you win another game
    Marked.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Marked.
    lol

i think the hawks actually end up as the 5th and the bears the 6th now that they've got the tie breaker and the bears are now 2nd in the nfcN also even if the pack lose a game more than the bears do as long as we beat them when we play we'll be ahead of them by tie breaker so i see the bears as the 6th seed!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    i dont understand what some of you guys are thinking

do you guys think browner and sherman are going to win their appeal? Theyve already been handed 4 game suspensions, when they lose their appeal theyll be immediately suspended...prob either before buffalor or san fran

when they get suspended do you think seattle can win a game? Their defense is the strength of the team and those 2 are very important to the defense.

I just dont see it

We Want Winston

vCash
    i dont understand what some of you guys are thinking

do you guys think browner and sherman are going to win their appeal? Theyve already been handed 4 game suspensions, when they lose their appeal theyll be immediately suspended...prob either before buffalor or san fran

when they get suspended do you think seattle can win a game? Their defense is the strength of the team and those 2 are very important to the defense.

I just dont see it
    Mayne I thought the Bucs were going to win and Seattle was getting destroyed. Clearly you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast