11 8.73%
  • Redskins

19 15.08%
  • Cowboys

13 10.32%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I should also add that the Vikings won't win the WC because they will win the North.
    We can wish.

vCash
    You guys honestly think TB will beat Denver Atlanta and NO?

You HONESTLY think ATL rests starters with 4 games left in the season?

STL is probably a 60% chance and Philly is so erratic it could be a blowout either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^ I could seriously pick apart this entire post....not to mention in the thread below this your asking about them claiming you dont know much but up here you do.

If you think STL is a better team your smoking crack. Their offense? What offense theyre predictable and tend to be low scoring. The Arizona game they could of put away at any time, their defense was killing Arizona and their ofense couldnt capitalize at all. Time and time again this is the case. They have two weapons old Steven Jackson and regularly hurt Danny Amendola. Daryl Richardson Lance Kendricks Brian Quick dont scare anybody and neither does Bradford.

New Orleans season is done...2 divisional games (TB, CAR), NYG and DAL....they lose one game and theyre done...even if they win ot they need people to lose and hope they have luck in tie breakers....such a joke

TB had a 14 point lead in the first half against NO. and while they gave up 28 in the 1st half to NO, they held them to seven points in the 2nd half and the game should have gone to OT on Mike Williams TD catch.08,09,10,11 we split the season series with them 07 we swept them. In the last 5 games in New Orleans Tampa Bay is 3-2.

:S did I say somewhere in the post above that I did know. If you pay attention to what I wrote, I refer to the numbers of TB just like in the thread I made for them because I in fact do not know much about them other then seeing their offense on a few possessions. I simply analyzed them based on their statistical numbers on defense and what I know about them talent wise on O since I've seen enough of Martin, VJ, Williams, the O-line and Freeman to know that much.

Thanks for showing up though.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You guys honestly think TB will beat Denver Atlanta and NO?

You HONESTLY think ATL rests starters with 4 games left in the season?

STL is probably a 60% chance and Philly is so erratic it could be a blowout either way.
    TB plays ATL in the last game of the season so he/she is right there, ATL will be resting starters unless they **** the bed the rest of the way and they're battling SF for that #1 seed.

Philly is done, they are not winning against them and no chance Vick gets another start in a meaningless game so unless McCoy is back that's a win.

STL has a stout D and Bradford is underrated, they could be able to force freeman into mistakes and although the O isn't anything special, I should be able to put up enough points to beat them.

TB is not beating NO, period.

TB most likely is not beating DEN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    TB plays ATL in the last game of the season so he/she is right there, ATL will be resting starters unless they **** the bed the rest of the way and they're battling SF for that #1 seed.

Philly is done, they are not winning against them and no chance Vick gets another start in a meaningless game so unless McCoy is back that's a win.

STL has a stout D and Bradford is underrated, they could be able to force freeman into mistakes and although the O isn't anything special, I should be able to put up enough points to beat them.

TB is not beating NO, period.

TB most likely is not beating DEN.
    Oh ok true, I thought OP may have done something silly like put them in chronological order.

I just can't see TB winning out, I think they go 3/5 or 2/5.

vCash
    if we win 3 out of 5 that probably gets the job done....i really dont see how we can lose the eagles, rams or falcons games...theyre basically gimmes

lets assume that denver and no are 50/50 cuz denvers a decent team and were pretty evenly matched and NO is a little overrated which is obvious by their wins and losses...if theyre both 50/50 we should win one of the 2 and go 4-1

seattle is about to implode...their offense has been suspect all year, theire defense has carried them along with some help from lynch. browner and sherman are going to lose thier absurd appeals as every other player has and when that happens i dont know how they beat anybody....winston guy is suspended and they are 0-3 in the division already having dropped a game to each team. They lose to chicago this week with browner and sherman...yall will see

and minnesota, new orleans have no shot

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    if we win 3 out of 5 that probably gets the job done....i really dont see how we can lose the eagles, rams or falcons games...theyre basically gimmes
    How in the hell is the Falcons game a gimme?

lets assume that denver and no are 50/50 cuz denvers a decent team and were pretty evenly matched and NO is a little overrated which is obvious by their wins and losses...if theyre both 50/50 we should win one of the 2 and go 4-1

seattle is about to implode...their offense has been suspect all year, theire defense has carried them along with some help from lynch. browner and sherman are going to lose thier absurd appeals as every other player has and when that happens i dont know how they beat anybody....winston guy is suspended and they are 0-3 in the division already having dropped a game to each team. They lose to chicago this week with browner and sherman...yall will see

Browner and Sherman might not even miss any games this season. We're 0-3 in the division because all are on the road. We have a better conference record over Tampa Bay, and three of our last five are at home.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    you currently have the edge is true...if we go 3-2 with the broncos being one loss and you go 3-2 with chi sf losses then we would have the same conference record....

as ive said 1000 times atlanta has had 0 playoff success, when they lock up the number 1 seed they are gunna sit their starters against us in week 17...thats how it is a gimme

sherman and browner arent gunna miss games? are you serious.....every player this year has appealed and 0 have been overturner, every explanation was more creible than"i drank from a teammate's water bottle that had a pill crushed up in it" or "the tester poured someone elses urine into my sample"....they did it they will be suspended before the years over...it wont be this week but i would imagine the last 3-4 games theyll be gone for

Let's go Bucs

vCash

seattle is about to implode...their offense has been suspect all year, theire defense has carried them along with some... Lolsome help from lynch. browner and sherman are going to lose thier absurd appeals as every other player has and when that happens i dont know how they beat anybody....winston guy is suspended and they are 0-3 in the division already all road games... Not like that mattershaving dropped a game to each team. They lose to chicago this week with browner and sherman...yall will see

Not to mention the bills game...

So 3 home games where thwy are undefeated and the bills...

vCash
    3 teams they already lost to at home and the bills and bears on the road??? is that what u mean

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I think it's TB. Washington is intriguing and Seattle if they can pull an upset in the remained would be my other favorites.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Everyone is writing off the Saints lol, don't get how more think that the Vikings get in when theyre facing GB twice, Hou and Chi :S.

I'm telling you, if they beat the Giants next week, they're in

vCash
    The Saints have the Giants and Cowboys who are inconsisent but can beat anybody on any day
    They have Carolina who already beat them once and Tampa Bay who is a tough team and NO barely won the first game....

Theres a reason theyre 5-7 and Atlantas defense is stout but I think they ranked low 20s and theyre not turnover machines. For Brees to throw 5 picks shows the shape of their team. Theyre predictable on offense and they are one of the most suspect defenses around. Their is not a single things they do well on D. Tampa takes a ton of heat for giving up yards through the air, but we have the number 1 rush d and were one of the best in the league at getting turnovers. They dont do any of that. Theyve got flaws and it shows.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I gotta say Tampa Bay ... Schiano goes hard n the saints put them selves in to much of a whole after last night

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    3 teams they already lost to at home and the bills and bears on the road??? is that what u mean
    Clearly you haven't even looked at the schedule Seattle has not played a single home division game yet....

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast