• Redskins

19 15.08%
  • Cowboys

13 10.32%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFC second Wildcard

Simple enough, who gets the second wildcard berth in the NFC:

Saints (5-7) - Games left versus Giants, Dallas, TB and Carolina.

TB (6-5) - Games left versus Denver, Atlanta, New Orleans, Philly and STL

SEA (6-5) - Lost their top two DBs, games left versus SF, Chi, Buf, STL and ARI

WAS (5-6) - Games left versus NYG, Baltimore, CLE, DAL and PHI

DAL (5-6) - Games left versus PHI, PITT, CIN, NO, and WAS

MIN (6-5) - Games left versus GB x 2, CHI, HOU and STL

Personally I don't see any team here finishing over 9-7 which is why I'm taking the Saints to still creep in after taking their next four games.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Why did you post a new one? You can edit your other thread and make it the same as this?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    The homer in me wants to pick Min but that damn schedule it tough. I picked Dallas because right now their schedule is somewhat favorable especially if Big Ben is out. Still waiting for them to put that complete game together and this weekend could be the start.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    My analysis is based on my opinion that a 9-7 team will not get in this year.

The Saints are OUT with their loss last night.

The Skins & Dallas would have to win out, not happening. They're OUT.

The Vikes schedule is way too difficult and they would lose a tie-breaker to Tampa. OUT.

So it's only really between Bucs and Hawks. The Bucs could lose to the Broncs and still easily win out, especially with the Falcons probably resting starters the last game of the season. I believe the Hawks will lose the SF & Chicago games. Hawks OUT.

Bucs are in the playoffs.

vCash
    Seahawks win the second wildcard.

By the way, I have the Redskins tying the Giants for the division and winning the tiebreaker.

vCash
    In order of best shot:

1. Seahwaks
    2. Bucs
    3. Cowboys
    4. Vikings
    5. Redskins
    6. Saints

vCash
    Honestly with that group 8-8 might end up taking it. Teams I dont see making 8-8: Vikings, Saints, Dallas.

So its between Tampa, Seattle, and Washington. I say Washington of Seattle loses their DB's

vCash
    I don't know, I'm not too high on the Seahawks. I Like TB and MIN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    I don't know, I'm not too high on the Seahawks. I Like TB and MIN.
    What do you like about Minnesota? Crappy QB, no Harvin, and tough schedule. they will probably finish 1-4

vCash
    The Seahawks haven't lost anything. Why would that be in the poll description?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    The Seahawks haven't lost anything. Why would that be in the poll description?
    Because it could impact the rest of their season. They will meet the wrath of roger "guilty until proven innocent" Goodell

vCash
    I think it's going to be Tampa. But I'n pulling for Washington to get in.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    I'm still not sure why people are discounting the Saints.

The Seahawks and Bucs are the only teams I really think have a shot besides them. Both teams most likely will end up losing this weekend, leaving both at 6-6.

The Seahawks DBs will probably be out for at least half of those remaining games and honestly, they aren't good enough to just chalk them a win versus the Bills and Cardinals. STL has the defense to beat them, they could easily end up even losing 4 of 5 since I think the Bears and 49ers are instant losses right now.

As for TB, they do have a good offense from what I've seen but the numbers show that they just can't get pressure on the QB and are awful defending through the air. I agree with the ATL win since ATL will have the number 1 seed locked up and probably rest their players. That being said, I think NO and STL could easily beat them since STL has the offense to beat them while their defense is good enough to slow them down.

Basically, if they lose against DEN, I think they ends up at 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

Which leaves us the Saints. If the Saints beat NYG, I honestly see the rest of their games a cakewalk.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    ^^^ I could seriously pick apart this entire post....not to mention in the thread below this your asking about them claiming you dont know much but up here you do.

If you think STL is a better team your smoking crack. Their offense? What offense theyre predictable and tend to be low scoring. The Arizona game they could of put away at any time, their defense was killing Arizona and their ofense couldnt capitalize at all. Time and time again this is the case. They have two weapons old Steven Jackson and regularly hurt Danny Amendola. Daryl Richardson Lance Kendricks Brian Quick dont scare anybody and neither does Bradford.

New Orleans season is done...2 divisional games (TB, CAR), NYG and DAL....they lose one game and theyre done...even if they win ot they need people to lose and hope they have luck in tie breakers....such a joke

TB had a 14 point lead in the first half against NO. and while they gave up 28 in the 1st half to NO, they held them to seven points in the 2nd half and the game should have gone to OT on Mike Williams TD catch.08,09,10,11 we split the season series with them 07 we swept them. In the last 5 games in New Orleans Tampa Bay is 3-2.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I should also add that the Vikings won't win the WC because they will win the North.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast