Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 247

Thread: UFC on FOX 5

  1. #136
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    That's pretty cool man.

    By the way, I'm seeing new faces here, you should all post on this forum more often, it's one of the best in all of PSD and a new point of view is always welcomed.
    kk will do got into mma like 2 yrs ago and had a lung surgery 2yrs ago in august n was laid up in a hospitial for a few months n just watch a billion fights the whole time lol...was also training at dukes place before the surgery but cant anymore bc have a 75% chance of it collapsing if i take a hard hit
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Hoping Nate finishes Bendo.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    4,885
    vCash
    1500

    UFC on FOX 5

    What was diazs walkout song?

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    What was diazs walkout song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPxaIAyM1io

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    353
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Speaking of new breed, isn't amazing how fighters like BJ, Shogun, Tito, Liddell, Hughes, Fedor etc have either faded or retire, but AS still is dominating?

    That's one of the reasons I have him as the #1 fighter of all time. A fighter of his age shouldn't be dominating the way he has, he's just a treat to watch...
    Good point and it just shows how good AS is. I'm not an Anderson fan but you can't overlook his skills.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    353
    vCash
    1500
    Lets go Benson.....I really dislike the Diaz brothers.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Speaking of new breed, isn't amazing how fighters like BJ, Shogun, Tito, Liddell, Hughes, Fedor etc have either faded or retire, but AS still is dominating?

    That's one of the reasons I have him as the #1 fighter of all time. A fighter of his age shouldn't be dominating the way he has, he's just a treat to watch...
    I also think A.S. is the #1 MMA fighter of all time but what "new breed" fighter has he fought?

    If he fought Weidman, he'd probably be the first.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,658
    vCash
    1342
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    kk will do got into mma like 2 yrs ago and had a lung surgery 2yrs ago in august n was laid up in a hospitial for a few months n just watch a billion fights the whole time lol...was also training at dukes place before the surgery but cant anymore bc have a 75% chance of it collapsing if i take a hard hit
    Wow dude, that's some story, good to hear you recover!


    With that said, Lets go Diaz!!!
    Last edited by Knockturnal; 12-08-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    -----

  9. #144
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I also think A.S. is the #1 MMA fighter of all time but what "new breed" fighter has he fought?

    If he fought Weidman, he'd probably be the first.
    True, but i think he could adapt his attack and defense as good as anyone and i think that would give him a good advantage!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

  10. #145
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Wow dude, that's some story, good to hear you recover!


    With that said, Lets go Diaz!!!
    thanks n for sure i put 150 on him hoping he bails me out on the last 2 fights
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

  11. #146
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,882
    vCash
    1500
    can someone please cut hendersons hair!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Terrible first round for nate.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    7,005
    vCash
    1500
    10-9 Henderson, easily.

    The takedowns, the GnP. Diaz has difficulty closing the distance.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    353
    vCash
    1500
    Those leg kicks are nasty.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Bendo is too quick.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •