Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: UFC on FOX 5

vCash
    Ben Henderson is a beast, and he's going to reign for a long time. This was really the only other challenger that could give him any problems, due to his boxing ability and ground game. But Henderson pretty much dominated the entire fight. Right now there isn't another LW that can beat him. We'll have to see Pettis, and how he performs against Cerrone. Hopefully Pettis wins, he's really the only other guy that can give him problems.

Gus vs. Shogun, to me it was predictable what would happen. I love Gus' upper cut. That thing landed multiple times on Shogun's chin multiple times. This was the first time I've seen someone pick Shogun apart technically. Without a question he is the 2nd best in that division. The skill level is crazy.

BJ Penn vs. Rory was embarrassing. BJ Penn is so old. Rory controlled the fight.

Also Rory can't beat Condit. The last fight Condit destroyed him in the 3rd round. The compubox stats were very one-sided, 79 to 29 punches for Condit. The 3rd round was a domination. Condit is very dangerous, I would expect another knockout by Condit.

Swick vs. Brown. Swick is so past his prime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKohn View Post
    Love seeing people repost my stuff as sigs, but you do know it was a joke right?
    Yeah but out of the other guy's post and your's, your's was funnier. I didn't have enough room to fit them both. It doesn't paint the best picture for you, but who cares, it's an internet forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Rory said it would not happen last night in the post fight conference. Rory said GSP has done too much for him and that there are other guys for him to fight. He said he loves where he trains and he would not want any problems there. He also said GSP was his friend.
    This why I dont watch the UFC or MMA in general even 1/10th the amount I used to. The fights I really want to see never happen and the other "big fights" are either stylistically unwatchable fights or clear cut mismatches

vCash
    I think Nate Diaz will be back again to face Bendo. I mea he just looked completely unprepared to deal with Bendo's akward style but it's not a matchup by any means where a good camp wouldn't make a world of a difference.

vCash

vCash
    I have no idea why Shogun went away from his leg kicks either

vCash
    Must be weird to be in the middle of a fight and have your opponent yelling his area code at you. Does he want a phone call?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617