Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    vCash
    i dont need to see 34 points from wade every night(tho it is nice of him to remind us he still has it). i could even live with half of that a night. but i need to see him put more effort on defense and cut down on the low % circus shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    i dont need to see 34 points from wade every night(tho it is nice of him to remind us he still has it). i could even live with half of that a night. but i need to see him put more effort on defense and cut down on the low % circus shots.
    His demeanor was just completely different from past games. He looked more engaged and in tune with what was going on. It also helped that he hit most of his jumpers, even hit a 3 lol. I still think he's capable of being a 20-22 ppg scorer when motivated.

You gotta admit though that it really was refreshing to see Wade dominate like he did though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    His demeanor was just completely different from past games. He looked more engaged and in tune with what was going on. It also helped that he hit most of his jumpers, even hit a 3 lol. I still think he's capable of being a 20-22 ppg scorer when motivated.

You gotta admit though that it really was refreshing to see Wade dominate like he did though.
    hell yea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    Lebron needs to stop being passive at times and just be aggressive for the full game. He started off lazy.
    Lebron did what he at to do. And that was keep the game within reach till the end, then took over. As good as he is. He's human and gets tired. Especially with the hustle he plays with to get all those rebounds.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021