Last edited by SteBO; 12-01-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Lopez is out this game.
hump is going to kill us. probably 15/15 for him. make JJ shoot a lot of jumpers. and out rebound them.
The Nets will look to avenge their 30pt loss on Nov 7th.
The HEAT will look to stay awake a full 48 minutes.
Last edited by gotoHcarolina52; 11-29-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Hump always kills us, unless................ He gets suspended for fighting
as long as wade is playing, joe johnson will be bricking all day.
Heat will be 12-3. QUOTE ME!
LETS GO HEAT
No Brook. Reggie Evans gonna eat us alive on the boards, and Stack gonna get revenge for us cutting him in 10.
KoB Owns My Soul For Life
Reggie Evans is going to be such a pest lol. Last time we played this team, I think it was our best all-around effort of the year. Brooklyn has since improved as a team, particularly on the defensive end of the floor and they have Gerald Wallace playing this time around. This isn't the same BKN team we saw last time though, that's for sure. This should be a great game.
1) Battle hard on the boards. This team has a real knack of getting to loose balls and securing offensive boards. We can't let them outwork us similar to our pitiful showing against the Spurs.
2) Force them into isolation situations. The more we force them into one-on-one situations, the easier it can be for our guys to defend them. Deron is the head of snake there, and we let him waltz into the paint.
3) Run Jerry Stackhouse off the 3-pt line. He's been shooting the corner 3 at an amazing clip in recent games.
4) Attack. The. Paint. Not that Brook Lopez was a shot blocker anyway, but regardless we should be able to attack the basket and get to the line to open everything up for our shooters. No settling for outside shots.
5) Please play defense for once.
Last edited by SteBO; 11-30-2012 at 03:12 PM.
best record in the east, best undefeated home team. keep it that way.
What can I say? We are still winning, but the way we are winning is just horrible
But still got faith, lego MH!!
Bosh should have a god damn field day with Blatche on him
KoB Owns My Soul For Life
There are really only 2 ways to beat Miami
1. Hit an absurd amount of 3's
2. Hope Miami beats themselves
NOW PLAY SOME GODDAMN DEFENSE
lets go heat ! i have beers ready for this game
RIP JASON TERRY
WindhorstESPN Brian Windhorst
LOLLeBron joked he was going to get on a plane to go watch his high school play in state title game. It's 7-7 right now. As an aside, Go Irish.
Miami HEAT 2012-2013
Hopefully with 'Shard starting hopefully he can spread the floor keep Humphries off the boards when the shot goes up.....Crash will be hitting the boards hard as well. Also, there's really no excuse for Bosh not to have a double-double again. If we do win, it'll be a hard-fought one.
omg. hump is going to destroy lewis.