Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Alot of you harp on Mangini for the Gholston pick. Little do you know he built the core of our Oline, Mangold, Dbrick. Rex is a complete idiot when it comes to drafts.

vCash
    And screw the people hating on Mr.T!!! HE HAS TRIED MAKING THIS TEAM COMPETITIVE THROUGH TRADES LIKE TONE(cant stand the ***** but still) BRAYLON (even though he isn't with us) and CRO. T IS A FINE GM ITS ****ING REX MAN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    And screw the people hating on Mr.T!!! HE HAS TRIED MAKING THIS TEAM COMPETITIVE THROUGH TRADES LIKE TONE(cant stand the ***** but still) BRAYLON (even though he isn't with us) and CRO. T IS A FINE GM ITS ****ING REX MAN.
    Could all be true but the GM is the coaches boss. Tanny should have taken rex out of the equation.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    I want Marc Ross as the next GM of the Jets. He's the current director of college scouting for the Giants. He's a young guy who's a hot name in the industry at the moment. He has a scouting background which is always a plus and is one of the main forces behind the Giants' strong drafts since 2007.

Don't touch him

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123