Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titus Young

vCash

Titus Young

Word around the league and in Detroit is that, Titus Young will be cut from the Lions for supposedly being upset with the team and purposely lining up on the wrong side of the field. Now now, I know what you are probably thinking, why would we bring in another headache to an already dysfunctional locker room. But the question I have is, how dysfunctional is our locker room? Outside of Scott, who will be gone by the end of the year, and Holmes, kept quiet all year I know he is injured, what loud mouths do we have on our team? With WR being one of our weakest positions, but a young and hopefully potentially talented one, why not give Titus Young a shot to help out whoever the QB is. Building around Kerley, Young, and Hill would not be horrible if we do indeed plan to go young at WR.

Here is some background information (To those who may not be aware of him):

-Young was a 2nd round pick out of Boise State last year (Posted over 70 receptions in his junior and senior year
    -Posted 48 receptions, 607 yards, and 6 Touchdowns in his Rookie Year
    -In 10 games, he has recorded 33 receptions, 383 yards, 4 Touchdowns

Here's some of his highlights from his rookie year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4nErhf6JU

Now you decide, should we bring him in if he is cut?

vCash
    IDK man he is kind of a BIG head case, but on the other hand he is crazy talented.....

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    He quit on his team and sabotaged the offense during the game. He's a ****ing loser. I don't want him.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    oh man..LOl why would anyone want a dude who sabatoged his own team. What would he do when he sees sanchez passes sailing over his head?

No thanks

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    i wouldn't want him within 1,000 feet of our facility
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    He was a diva even in college, sucks because he is very talented.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Santonio Young?

Titus Holmes?

vCash
    Another selfish player full of himself. He'd be a perfect addition to add to the team and would be playing with others similar to him, Holmes, Scott, ect. Misery loves company why not sabotage our team even further.

vCash
    I don't understand this notion that he sabotaged the team. What happened?
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnclss View Post
    I don't understand this notion that he sabotaged the team. What happened?
    He purposely lined up in the wrong spot on the field (more than once) and ran the wrong routes during the Lions game against the Packers. The reason? He wasn't getting as many looks during the game/season.
    Last edited by nyyfan4life; 12-03-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    IDK man he is kind of a BIG head case, but on the other hand he is crazy talented.....
    Love the kids talent, I may be a little biased because I'm a big Boise State fan.. But if he is dropped I would love him in Baltimore I think we could get his head on right

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Well if him and Holmes both had meltdowns it would work....both sides of fied would be covered!!!!!

Why did he do this? Ne1 know?

And sabotaging a gameplan is bad....no thanks. Rather him tell the coach to **** off like a man.

Edit - nm see above

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life;24566439[B
    ]He quit on his team and sabotaged the offense during the game. He's a ****ing loser.[/B] I don't want him.
    Yup.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    Love the kids talent, I may be a little biased because I'm a big Boise State fan.. But if he is dropped I would love him in Baltimore I think we could get his head on right
    Certain teams could handle him...NE, Pitt, Balt, SF, but not JETS

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    I'm happy to see the responses in this thread. Was expecting a few people saying "sure, he'd be an upgrade over what we have currently," which is true, but I still don't want him on this team.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast