Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    that would be nice lets hope for that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    An all-star? No. But I think his ceiling is a border-line all-star, a guy with very good defense who can get 16ish points per36 minutes played with 6 rebounds and a couple assists on good efficiency.
    That pretty much is a SF starting for most 2nd tier teams. I hope he can average something like a solid 7 PPG, plus 3-4 RPG.

vCash
    Off the bench yeah he can get that. I'm talking about in the future what he could bring to the table seeing 36minutes per game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Off the bench yeah he can get that. I'm talking about in the future what he could bring to the table seeing 36minutes per game.
    Yeah my bad Shammy, I obviously meant those numbers were coming off the bench.

vCash
    I've been a huge supporter of Jimmy B, but have always said he looks nervous out there.
    Not cause he can't play, just seems like the young kid who is intimidated by the old guys on the team, not wanting to take the shot cause he might miss. He is going to be a stud. I want to see him be more aggressive and not look to pass, cause it looks like he feels he has to cause he's the youngster. I'm excited to see him grow and have a feeling he will become a HUGE part of this team once him and Rose start to gel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstrat25 View Post
    I've been a huge supporter of Jimmy B, but have always said he looks nervous out there.
    Not cause he can't play, just seems like the young kid who is intimidated by the old guys on the team, not wanting to take the shot cause he might miss. He is going to be a stud. I want to see him be more aggressive and not look to pass, cause it looks like he feels he has to cause he's the youngster. I'm excited to see him grow and have a feeling he will become a HUGE part of this team once him and Rose start to gel.
    I noticed that too, mostly last year though... I want to see him defend Melo again this year. He definitely looks more comfortable out there now

vCash
    jimmy is sporting a TS% of .611 this year and a WS/48 of .202, both tops on the team. his ORtg and DRtg are 131 and 102, respectively

also has the lowest TOV%

random and off topic, but hinrich's .647 FT% this year is ****ing pathetic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123