Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

1 100.00%
  • Eeehhh....it's possible but not likely.

0 0%
    vCash

Rose has been dunking for a while now..?!? do you believe it?

Just an interesting article I found, thought I'd share it to see thoughts...I know it's been a while since I posted here...

"According to Ric Bucher, Derrick Rose has been dunking for the past few weeks, however, he has not yet been cleared for full contact practice.

There are some Rose advocates that don’t want the former MVP to return at all since the Bulls may not even make the playoffs. The Bulls are currently .500 (8-8) and share the 8th spot with the Milwaukee Bucks. Risking another injury to Rose would be foolish.

Others, however, believe that if Rose is totally healthy and the Bulls sneak into the playoffs, he is good enough to carry the Bulls deep into the playoffs. If the reports are true and Rose is indeed dunking already, in the next 4 months it's quite possible that Rose’s explosiveness may be close to 80%-90%, which is still a whole lot more than your average NBA player.

vCash
    I would be more likely to believe if you posted a link to the actual article.
    "In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet."

vCash
    I googled your quote and came up with nothing from Bucher, just some random site.

vCash
    Found a link: http://sulia.com/ricbucher/f/c12c2f9...-9c85876a52a4/

Let's keep it in the Rose recovery thread though.