Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would rather go with the young guys at catcher. sink or swim for them. I think the Yankees wait to long on prospects as it is. If they can play they can play. I am concerned about other areas on the roster though. I also think Cashman does a poor job and the Yankees dont develop as well as they should

vCash
    Trade Swish...Sign AJ...Sign Bourn

vCash
    we cant trade a free agent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    we cant trade a free agent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    It just continues to roll downhill. SWISHER CAN'T BE TRADED!!!!! Do you know why? HE DOESN'T HAVE A TEAM!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Can't be done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Uhggggggggggggg I don't want the most hated player in the MLB...
    Why not? We're already the most hated team in the MLB.

vCash
    Can anyone please explain to me what "not MLB ready" means? Either the kid knows how to play ball or he doesnt. I can see how you can make that argument for pitchers but not position players. I am tired of hearing about these kids and never seeing them play in the big leagues (i.e A-jax, Montero). Gives the kids a shot or trade them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Can anyone please explain to me what "not MLB ready" means? Either the kid knows how to play ball or he doesnt. I can see how you can make that argument for pitchers but not position players. I am tired of hearing about these kids and never seeing them play in the big leagues (i.e A-jax, Montero). Gives the kids a shot or trade them.
    Win!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    As a guy on a previous page posted..

In 90 games behind the plate this season, Sanchez has allowed 18 passed balls. He has thrown out 45 of 149 (30%) of the runners attempting to steal a base on him. “I know that I have to work on my defense,” Sanchez said of his plans for the offseason. “That is what I am focused on, working on receiving, calling games and throwing. I need to work hard on everything.”

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...-jesus-montero

Are you seriously telling me that a kid with maturity issues, defensive issues and bat issues he need's to work on which he openly admits, with 1 full year of Minor League Service, is ready to catch guys like CC, Pettitte, Kuroda, Hughes?

Really?

No team would call him up from the minors right now. NO TEAM.

What don't you people understand.

vCash
    and while we are at it lets get rid of 4 year colleges and master degrees and just give people engineering and surgery jobs, also pilots who fly small planes should be given the chance at commercial pilots with no proper development cause they either can fly planes or not makes perfect sense to me!

vCash
    and while we are at it lets get rid of 4 year colleges and master degrees and just give people engineering and surgery jobs, also pilots who fly small planes should be given the chance at commercial pilots with no proper development cause they either can fly planes or not makes perfect sense to me!

vCash
    Filled with win.

vCash
    So with those numbers you just gave, he is our top prospect? Maybe that is saying something. And to compare playing baseball with flying a plane is a riduculous analogy. And what do you have to say about Banuelos and Betances?

vCash
    So with those numbers you just gave, he is our top prospect? Maybe that is saying something. And to compare playing baseball with flying a plane is a riduculous analogy. And what do you have to say about Banuelos and Betances?
    They were once called the Killer B's.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast