Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    He'll be 32 in July. Making a significant commitment doesn't make sense. I don't see it happening.
    Woodson is like 35 and still producing at a high level when healthy. Bring him back for cheap since he got paid in Philly. He can still be a solid player and he might excel as our FS.

vCash
    I gotta pass, that dude is getting smoked.

Go get some youth, minus the mileage.

Al did good not to offer Aso any contract, that guy raked Oakland over the coals for several millions.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Cut huff, bring him in as FS.

vCash
    Nnamdi won't be back..and this thought of moving him to fs is laughable...dude can't tackle...should have traded him when we had a chance 4 5 years ago...he is a shell of his former self

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I gotta pass, that dude is getting smoked.

Go get some youth, minus the mileage.

Al did good not to offer Aso any contract, that guy raked Oakland over the coals for several millions.
    Agreed. He was outstanding playing M2M for years, but now it looks like he has lost a step. Having watched a lot of Eagles games this year, I'll tell you; he isn't the same guy. The lack of effort since he has left (it is not uncommon to see him jog after a play) is sad.

I do think that he could have a Rod Woodson resurgence @ safety, but I'd prefer to see us stick to younger guys and let Nmandi sign with a team that is a bit more complete.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png/682px-QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png

vCash
    The top 3 threads on here are:

Tom Cable
    Nnamdi Asomugha (misspelled as usual )
    Greg Knapp

... what year is this????
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Man ill eat some menudo any day of the year lol
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash

Nmadi Asomughua

I agree also, he gets lit up every week. No it is not the scheme. He is just not that good.

vCash
    [QUOTE=radrss;24736387]Since reading about the Raiders support of Knapp I have been so depressed. I literally feel like I just caught my wife cheating on me, And that she loves the guy so she's moving out and moving in with him. She hopes that I understand and that she still wants to be friends. My heart is so broken. I have been a loyal fan since 1979. Year after year ends in misery yet I have always been able to convince myself some how some way that next year its going to be the year. Now.... Honestly. Are they really ****ING serious about putting us all through another year of his offense?. Man **** Reggie. **** Allen too. No way any one intelligent enough to run a successful team hires this guy. Never mind working side by side with him day in and day out. You really telling the entire football world that were the stupid ones not you for sticking with him?. I am so disgusted right now I'm sick. I could list all the reasons why Knapp is a joke but that would fill up twenty pages N im not going to argue with idiots. They will only take me down to there level. So there is no lite at the end of this tunnel?. Ok... Fine... Good. This shall be my lite. Allen I hope you got all your button up shirts neatly pressed cause you just signed your own ticket out of here as HC of the Raiders. The only reason urr not being replaced at the end of the season is cause every one and I mean EVERYONE wants Knapp's head in a noose. Backing him the way you did you'll be lucky to get a defensive backs coaching gig with Texas AnM now. Mark my words you ****!!!... Your gone by week 5 with Reggie right behind you, N don't worry bout where Knapp is. He's with me. Taking him for a little ride down the coast to Bigsby Bridge so he cant do this to nobody else ever again.[/QUOTE

Damn Bro, That's heavy.....Don't be suprised if the guys in the black SUV's dont visit you. Even though I agree with you about Knapp.]

vCash
    Well this thread didn't end like I wished it would've lol.. But anyway, 1000.

vCash

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667