vCash
    Anybody here a fan of "Justified"? New season starts:
    Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 10PM.

There will also FINALLY be a Justified soundtrack coming
    out this year!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Thats another show I'd like to watch. I'm a big fan of Olyphant's.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    So, I watched the first four episodes of Season 1 of The Walking Dead.

Holy ****...very impressive. This is going to be a fun ride.

-Stork
    It sounds like I need to get on the WD band wagon. I haven't seen any of it or justified, or that other killer show you guys watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Yeah, you got lucky with that my brother. When I had a house I had freakin' meth-head classic hairband rockers kitty corner, and weekend binge drinking HANK JR. AT VOLUME 20 drunks two houses over. Sometimes they would both be blasting at the same time. I would sit in my living room, listening to things like, "POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME" and "A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE" interweaving through one another. MAN that sucked.

It amazes me, the selfishness of people. Really? Your stereo so loud the whole apartment building shakes? Or worse, the whole NEIGHBORHOOD?!? I guess they just really could give a **** how it effects anyone else. Kinda like people who are too lazy to get their ***es out of the car when they gotta come pick up their friend/family/co-worker, so they just lay on the horn. 10PM, 3AM, 6AM, whatever. And if the dillhole doesn't come running out the door, they just honk and honk and honk and honk. Don't you people have cell phones or something, so if you're too lazy to get out of the car you can at least CALL and let them know you're sitting outside?

Two of my worst pet peeves. Car honkers and stereo blasters. Proof I am truly getting old.
    Bummer! I too hate car honkers! Annoying. And sister...many of us are truly getting old!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I just noticed that That made my day!
    I didn't know if I should laugh or cry, if I should point it out or not. Didn't wanna hurt no feelings, but O M G!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Thats another show I'd like to watch. I'm a big fan of Olyphant's.

-Stork
    It's worth it to rent the DVDs or whatever you have to do to see it. I'd first discovered Elmore Leonard when I watched Clint Eastwood's "Joe Kidd". I really love his writing; it is like a modern version of Raymond Chandler type style, and then when he translates it to Westerns and then Justified which is kind of a "cop western", the combination is just fantastic. I had originally pictured Raylan Givens in my head as looking more like Michael Madsen or Tommy Lee Jones. Rougher looking. But Timothy Olyphant has taken that character and knocked it out of the park. The writing on the show gets a little rickety at times, usually in that lull in the season right before the finale. But like Sons of Anarchy, the finales have been spectacular, and the twists and turns are always lots of fun. Because of "Justified" I also discovered "Gangstagrass" who blend hip-hop with bluegrass and it comes out pretty darned cool.

http://youtu.be/muJvW1RbWhQ
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    @ hillbilly...we seem to have the same tastes.
    Justified is my 2nd fav.
    That blond actor who played the hitman Quarrles was outstanding.
    Walking dead
    Justified
    Breaking bad
    Hell on wheels
    Copper
    Other then sports, that is all I watch.
    @ wolfe gotta get caught up bro, DEC 31st if you get AMC, they are strong arming everyone now and asking for more $ from the service providers, Dish has already dropped them and Verizon may do so as well.
    all 30 or so episodes will be on back to back.

@ stork...TS-19 episode 6 season 1 is one of my favorites.
    The "cliff hanger" secret is delivered in a wonderful way that had me BEYOND agitated to find out what it was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Bummer! I too hate car honkers! Annoying. And sister...many of us are truly getting old!
    Well, trust me, I'm a cancer survivor so I ain't complainin'! Gettin' old is harder than it looks!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Well, trust me, I'm a cancer survivor so I ain't complainin'! Gettin' old is harder than it looks!
    Good for you! And yes....it hurts.

vCash
    Remember I mentioned wanting to watch Conan the Barbarian the other day? I went and bought it and watched it after the game last night. Great movie. Forgot how big Ben Davidson was! In the Extras they said he went all out and almost hurt the director when he was asked to throw him into a pillar and then just miss his head with an axe.

Made me think...how many Raiders made it to the movies?

Ben D, Bubba Smith, Romo, Weathers, Tooz, Alzado, Long............?

Defense!

vCash
    The Longest Yard with Romanowski is my fav haha I actually got him to reply to me on twitter about it. He said it was a lot of fun to make and felt great to be back in a football uniform. If you notice, he still wore #53 He specifically asked the director to wear it.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    The Longest Yard with Romanowski is my fav haha I actually got him to reply to me on twitter about it. He said it was a lot of fun to make and felt great to be back in a football uniform. If you notice, he still wore #53 He specifically asked the director to wear it.
    It was the shower scene that did it for you I bet! LOL Just joking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    It was the shower scene that did it for you I bet! LOL Just joking.
    That whole movie is filled with lovely man meat ROFLMAO

Did you know the guy who played Switowski is Warren Sapp's cousin?
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    That whole movie is filled with lovely man meat ROFLMAO

Did you know the guy who played Switowski is Warren Sapp's cousin?
    No, I did not.

vCash
    Joey Battle: Wow no ********! Real football, against the guards?
    Coach Nate Scarborough: Full contact.
    Joey Battle: Captain Knauer is the quarterback?
    Caretaker: Yep.
    Joey Battle: So I get to tackle him?
    Paul 'Wrecking' Crewe: Yeah, you can either tackle him or you can hit him over the head with that *hammer*.
    Joey Battle: [looks down at his crotch] I wanna hurt him, not kill him.
    Caretaker: Lets get outta here before that thing bites someone!
    Paul 'Wrecking' Crewe: Alright we'll see you and your pet iguana at practice.

Hahahahaha
    Don't like me?

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast