Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wanna know

vCash
    If you like paranormal content, move to NJ. We're chock full of it. Weird NJ details a lot of it. You can go visit the Devil's Tree, or take a ride down Clinton Road.

My wife loves this ****.

-Stork

vCash
    Fly me to NJ, Stork! haha

vCash
    LOL,
    Dead is dead.
    Ive been around a whole lot of ugly things in my time.I cant think of anyone more 'haunted" by the way their lives ended then a soilder, and Ivenever seen nor heard anything to suppport the idea that casper is floating around somewhere.

I cant watch thos eshows for even 10 seconds they are all so stupid.

IF YOUR THERE....GIVE US A SIGN...did you hear that? what was that?..How many times can people watch the same nonsensical crap over and over?

vCash
    Kinda judgmental Steph, no? I'm not saying I'm a believer, but I'm not ignorant enough to think I've seen it all or know it all. I've got a healthy respect for **** I know nothing about.

-Stork

vCash
    I wasn't a believer for a long time. But then I experienced things that changed my mind personally.

SK, that's not very classy of you. To each their own, you don't have to be ignorant and blast it. Shows are almost always ********. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

7. 12-09-2012, 11:49 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    If you like paranormal content, move to NJ. We're chock full of it. Weird NJ details a lot of it. You can go visit the Devil's Tree, or take a ride down Clinton Road.

My wife loves this ****.

-Stork
    Oklahoma is chock full of stuff too. Being in this field and being a sensitive, I hear and see things most people don't. When I travel to other states to do presentations I love hearing other people's stories. Its so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    LOL,
    Dead is dead.
    Ive been around a whole lot of ugly things in my time.I cant think of anyone more 'haunted" by the way their lives ended then a soilder, and Ivenever seen nor heard anything to suppport the idea that casper is floating around somewhere.

I cant watch thos eshows for even 10 seconds they are all so stupid.

IF YOUR THERE....GIVE US A SIGN...did you hear that? what was that?..How many times can people watch the same nonsensical crap over and over?
    1. Casper is a cartoon
    2. Reality shows are not reality and I can't stand them either.
    3. I make fun of the reality shows, however I respect them because they do have a touch of some truth to them. The way Ghost Hunters does an investigation (ie the preliminary, investigation then reveal) is exactly how my group does it.
    4. Just because you were in the military doesn't mean you will experience something paranormal. That's like saying just because you grab a bucket full of water out if the ocean means you'll see what every fish in the ocean looks like.
    5. Open your mind up a little bit, you may be surprised to find out you've experienced something paranormal before. I'm not saying everyone sees a full bodied apparition, but sometimes those things that go bump in the night just can't be explained.

I love skeptics. Love em. My husband does this with me and he's still somewhat a skeptic even though he's had plenty of experiences.

The goal with my group is to take a scientific approach to the situations and try to debunk as much as possible. Noisy pipes, squeaky floorboards, you name it, we've seen it all.

I love this hobby and we are non profit. Everything you see us do, all the equipment we have, has been 100% self funded. Any reputable paranormal group won't charge a penny for what we do.

The most rewarding aspect of it all is when a family comes to us and their children are scared of things they are seeing and we are able to help the kids get their life back. Each case is unique, everyone has their own story to tell but it all comes down to a few simple things: 1. Am I or my family in danger? 2. How do we get rid of it? And 3. How do we stop it from coming back.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 12-10-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    that's just awesome, bk. when thinking people are ********, i try to stick with sports opinions. there's too much stuff out there that i don't know for me to sit here and ridicule someone's beliefs or their experiences. for all i know, the first time i saw 'ghost believers are mentally unstable,' i know someone will respond with, 'hey, my sister is too terrified to sleep and is seeing therapists about it so go **** yourself you insensitive prick,' and that's not what i'm about. i'd rather someone think i'm a d!ck for berating the donkeys than something real. i enjoy hearing about what someone is passionate about, especially the not-so-every-day-type stuff.

i say that, but for all i know some lightning bolt fan mighta needed surgery for punching his computer over something i said.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Lol! Well dolts fans ARE sissies
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I'm so pissed. I can't sleep for **** and I'm exhausted. My alarm goes off in an hour, too
    Don't like me?

vCash
    DA did an interview with Chris Plank here in Tulsa a few months back. It's pretty good and Plank is a huge raiders fan.

http://youtu.be/Ndeupo01Xwk

Ice Cube - Come and Get It video I did. First one I've ever done.

http://youtu.be/1tfNyikZ-lg

Heh... AD a ghost?

http://youtu.be/uyU2E9-DlIs
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 12-10-2012 at 04:11 AM.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Omg who was I talking to about how Rolo and I were on the Raiders Report?

http://youtu.be/2qKoNOpcpfI
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Wait why do you have your alarm set so early??

vCash
    Hubby gets up and I make his lunch for him for work I'll sometimes go sleep more after he leaves lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Ooh I see, what a good wife haha My mom does the same for my Dad. And he gets up really early too!

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast