Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ahhh easy like Sunday morning is a good one.

Nice use of [sic] btw

My friend crashed at my place last night after an investigation we had in Arkansas. I wish she would wake up lol I'm starving!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Are you really a paranormal investigator?

vCash
    Yeah had an investigation last night in Arkansas
    Don't like me?

vCash
    ^ have you ever recorded, seen, or heard anything paranormal? What about the scariest investigation for you to date?
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

6. 12-09-2012, 05:29 PM
    Reason
    Can't post that

vCash
    I used to be a major skeptic on this stuff 'til I had a personal experience at the Monte Vista Hotel up in Flagstaff, Arizona. Now I'm not a skeptic, but I sure don't go lookin' to recreate the experience! : P
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    ^ care to share your experience?
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    ^ care to share your experience?
    There were a total of three of us. We were staying in rooms that were connected by a bathroom. We slept with the connecting doors open. First, the sink water came on around 1AM. Full blast. I got up and turned it off. Thought to myself, "Dang, one of them must have got up and gone to the bathroom and left the sink on." Got back in bed.

Next, the TV in the other room came on. I wasn't sleeping after that water had come on, and thought maybe my friend had awakened to watch TV cause he couldn't sleep either, so I went to go see what he was watching and ask him if he had maybe left the faucet on. When I looked in his room, he was sound asleep and his TV was filled with horrific images of concentration camp type scenes, but the images were very dark, like the "brightness" level on the TV was turned all the way down. Something was very odd about how the TV looked. His room was FREEZING and something just seemed very off kilter.

I called him by name, now feeling kind of scared, and he woke up all sleepy-headed and I asked him if he had turned on the TV. He said "No" rubbing his eyes and said, "I didn't even know it was on." I said, "Did you roll over on the remote?" He said, "I don't have the remote. Where is it?" He sat up and turned on the light and found the remote in the bedside drawer. He pointed it at the TV and hit the "power" button and the TV came ***ON*** to a normal bright color picture. The "concentration camp" scenes had been like, dark black&grey like an old black and white movie. But so the thing is... the TV had been OFF when those pictures were on it. He also said he didn't go to the bathroom or use the faucet, and by now my other friend had awakened and came to his room too and she said she didn't get up or use the faucet either.

So, phew, we discuss how weird this is and he goes back to sleep and my other friend goes back to sleep and I lay there in my bed kind of freaking out. A little while later, that freakin' TV comes back on again. I get up, kind of pissed at my friend because now I think he's just messing with me to be funny. I go through the bathroom to his room again. Same images on the TV. Once again, he's sound asleep. I yell my friend's name, both to wake him up, and also now I am scared ****less.

When he wakes up, he starts gasping. He said he was having a bad dream that a really evil woman was choking him, but he couldn't wake himself up. When we asked him more about the evil woman, he said she was more like a shadow, but really heavy, and he felt terrified of her, he said it felt like she was choking him but also crushing his chest. He also opened the bedside drawer to show the remote was still in there. This time when he pushed the power button, the TV didn't come on, and the images didn't stop. The power button did nothing. My friend got up and yanked the plug for the TV out of the wall. The images just went right on. We were all standing there looking at the TV, looking at each other, and my friend standing there with the freakin' plug in his hand, lookin' at the TV. I about lost my mind, for real. I could not process what was even happening. And yet, there it was, happening. The TV was unplugged and there were these skeletal people in striped clothing stumbling around on the TV, and piles and piles of bodies. I have no idea how long we stood there, stunned, horrified, minds reeling, and then poof. It stopped.

So, great. They go back to bed. I can't sleep for nothin'.

Around 3AM, a chair moved across the room I was in. By this point, like I said, I was sitting up in my bed, terrified, trying to talk myself out of all this, so I saw it happen right there in front of me. I'm surprised I didn't like, pass out or something from being so scared of what I saw. I saw the chair literally slide across the room with no one in it or around it. By this time I was ready to pack up my stuff and leave, as I was NOT enjoying this at all. There was a very horrible feeling in the rooms. Crazy cold, and just a very bad feeling in there and a weird smell like the smell of fresh hamburger but more metal, like meat and nickels. My one friend kept saying to me, "Stop being scared, they're feeding off of it, you're making it worse."

While we were all kind of wide awake now and talking what we should do, the friend I was sharing a room with, got a text on her phone. I could see the phone light up on the top. I said to her "You just got a text." Which was weird cause by now it was getting closer to 4AM. None of us worked third shift or anything like that, where we would be getting a text at that hour. If it was an emergency in our families, they would have called us, not texted.

But then she said, "I can't get a text, the phone is off." It was plugged in, charging, but the phone was off. She opened her phone and there was an empty text message on the screen. A totally bright, totally normal text message, except it was empty, it had no "from" information, AND HER PHONE WAS OFF. She unplugged the phone and the empty text message was still sitting there. She turned her phone ON, and the text message went away when the phone started booting up.

I didn't sleep the rest of the night after that. Both of my friends went back to sleep and slept 'til like 10AM the next morning; by that time I was packed, sitting across the street having coffee. I just wanted out of there. They laughed and laughed, "Oooh, that was so cool, we stayed in a haunted hotel room!" I thought it sucked, and I don't ever want to experience that again. I'd had things happen weird by myself before but always reasoned it away. But when it's happening and two other people are observing it and ALL of us are double checking stuff... it's just beyond creepy. I'll leave it to people who enjoy it and are fascinated by it. I like my life much simpler than all that, and don't ever want to see any **** like that ever, ever again.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Man, I should have just said "No". I had half a panic attack myself, just from remembering all of that. : P <---- big ol' chicken****!!!!!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    ^ have you ever recorded, seen, or heard anything paranormal? What about the scariest investigation for you to date?
    Yes PM me and I'll give you the link to my site
    Don't like me?

vCash
    What hotel was that?

I have some ideas of how some of that may have happened, if you would like an expert's opinion.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I have soo much to do.

But I can't get myself to do it. I'm so exhausted. Mentally and physically. I need a damn break.

vCash
    Take a vacation!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    What hotel was that?

I have some ideas of how some of that may have happened, if you would like an expert's opinion.
    Monte Vista. Flagstaff.

And, me personally, 'don't care how it happened, why it happened,
    none of that. I just don't ever plan on goin' back there again.

If anybody else wants to know how, have at it; but me... I'd rather talk about boxing, football, horse radishes, ANYTHING else. I contributed my bit. I'm backin' out and headin' over to the saloon.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Take a vacation!
    I wish. I have finals this week and no $ to go anywhere after that.

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast