Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Both stork and Hillbilly are right,
    Men are a total mess.
    they never stop postureing, they never stop testing each other, they never stop looking for trouble.
    Woman cannot stop seeking attention of some sort,and do a hole lot more vindictive and hurtful things to each other and to the men in thier lives.

Ive often found the dynamic stork is bringing up pathetic,and I will not single people out but some have given an inordinate amount of attention to the two ladies from the minute they showed up.If that is upsetting to hear...whateves, its the truth.

But as hillbilly points out I spent 12 years surrounded by nothin but men in the military and they have no need of provocation to behave childishly , stupidly, or agressively.

Its simply the sexual dynamic,men and woman want to feel they are the most viable partner in a social group, men do it through agression towards other males and Friendliness towards females, females attempt to be friendly with a large group of males even when they know without a doubt that most men are only interested in fantasizing about adding them to their stable.

You all should just be glad that you fit into the expected mold of normal behaviour, when you dont is when you really have problems!

vCash
    chipurmunki, your avatar makes me crack up every time

vCash
    *Laughs* I guess I missed out on the Drunk BlackWidow last night Roflmao :P
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    **** you vodka.

**** you right in the ***.

Gotdamn hangover. >.<
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

vCash
    Totally worth it! Hahaha had an awesome night. Going back to sleep I'm so tired lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Both stork and Hillbilly are right,
    Men are a total mess.
    they never stop postureing, they never stop testing each other, they never stop looking for trouble.
    Woman cannot stop seeking attention of some sort,and do a hole lot more vindictive and hurtful things to each other and to the men in thier lives.

Ive often found the dynamic stork is bringing up pathetic,and I will not single people out but some have given an inordinate amount of attention to the two ladies from the minute they showed up.If that is upsetting to hear...whateves, its the truth.

But as hillbilly points out I spent 12 years surrounded by nothin but men in the military and they have no need of provocation to behave childishly , stupidly, or agressively.

Its simply the sexual dynamic,men and woman want to feel they are the most viable partner in a social group, men do it through agression towards other males and Friendliness towards females, females attempt to be friendly with a large group of males even when they know without a doubt that most men are only interested in fantasizing about adding them to their stable.

You all should just be glad that you fit into the expected mold of normal behaviour, when you dont is when you really have problems!
    I know there's truth to what you and Stork have both said, and I know that I would rather work with an office full of (most) men than an office full of (most) women any day. But one of the jobs I enjoyed in my lifetime was that of tattoo artist, and once you've worked in a tatt shop, perspective of life and gender changes drastically. There is absolutely a SPECTRUM across the genders, which makes it very hard for me to see "all men" and "all women" as any one thing or set of things whatsoever. There is a deeper truth about human beings that goes beyond sex organs or chromosomes, and we all struggle with ALL of the issues associated with each sex in the preceding discussion.

I'm not sure how long BW's been here, but I guess it would be hard for me to know how things were going BEFORE I got here, to know how different they are NOW. I do know though, that men can get awfully goofy when a woman walks in the room. But for me, I guess what I've been used to, is I've worked with men for so long that I'm kind of used to being considered a "non-issue" in that realm-- I'm used to being kind of well, not forgotten, not ignored, but guys would just get used to me being there and not really treat me the same as when a woman they didn't know walked in the door. One thing I think is really sad about humans though, is our great capacity to hurt each other. The things I've seen couples do to each other is mind-boggling. I think one of the greatest TV shows to kind of address the best and the worst in human behavior, is Sons of Anarchy. Whoever is writing that show, has observed a whole lot of the world goin' round!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Totally worth it! Hahaha had an awesome night. Going back to sleep I'm so tired lol
    *laughing* DRINK SOME WATER! Woo, vodka cotton mouth.
    Nothin' like it!

vCash
    I never have any idea what the **** is going on in this thread lol
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    I never have any idea what the **** is going on in this thread lol
    Oh! I thought that was the POINT of this thread!

vCash
    wel, to storks point, we (military) could be having a ball, drinkin, laughin getting drunk and stupid...sing-A-longs to "shook me all night" with arms thrown over each others shoulders like a damn chorus line, and as soon as one of the females walked into the common room all of a sudden everyone became image conscious...Oh sh...maybe this looks gay, oh sh.. maybe im being too loud, oh sh...maybe im not lookin Coooool...
    Its really wierd, then the attempts to stand out from the rest of the crowd...Im the funniest, Im the most charming, Im the toughest, Im the smartest, its like a bunch of Goddamn peacocks...It really blew me out..

Im mean ultimately(for me anyways) If i have to perform to gain interest then thats not the girl for me so I never understood guys pretending to be something they are not or lying about things theyve done..I mean if your using a fake lure isnt the gig up when the fish figures it out?

On a females side, Ive noticed to a great degree woman seeking attention and validation from men regardless of the circumstances.
    Ive also seen them trying to cut down other women for the sake of doing it in settings where they have No horse in the race so to speak.
    Ive also noticed a wierd dynamic where women want to prove that they are "one of the guys".

Im not trying to insult anyone but i will tell you from almost 50 years of watching intentle how people interact, men have almost no direct interest in befriending females.
    It is either a sexual interest, or getting close to the tree incase a piece of fruit falls off, or hoping to make contact with another viable partner through the first.

ALL the guys in here that like to play the "nice guy" role will swear thats not whats up, and all the females that Just enjoy mens company will say Thats not why they like me...and your both wrong.

This is obviously a HUGE generalization, as hillbilly pointed out, but I find generalizations are far more usefull then people are willing to give credit to.
    especially when studying "group" dynamics rather then one on one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    but I find generalizations are far more usefull then people are willing to give credit to.
    especially when studying "group" dynamics rather then one on one.
    Perhaps, perhaps. And I think too, it very much depends on the "group" being considered. Are we talking about "The PSD" group? The United States? The Whole World? Generalizations change as the group expands or contracts.

I think plenty of what you said are things I have seen with my own eyes, and certainly I fall into the "one of the guys" categories by default. There are also the guys who try to be or are "one of the girls". And by this I'm not pointing to homosexuality because that's a whole 'nother issue. I think our society is very much caught up in sexual attractiveness = validation, so yes, "appearances" become painfully important. I'm not sure how sexes interacted through time, but I think there was probably a lot LESS b.s. when there were things like arranged marriages and before the idea of "romance". Our society is very much about the "rugged individual" so we are caught up in males being perceived as somehow virile even in a "desk oriented" society, and females being either sexually attractive or nothing. It's not really fair to either group, and as you said, appearances can be deceiving.

When at the tattoo shop, I would see that during work hours there were these tough guys kind of guys, always talking smack and picking fights, but when "no one was looking" they were wildly insecure, sometimes even crybabies and incredibly morally and emotionally weak. And there would be these other guys who didn't say that much, tried to stay out of fights, and were perceived by the "tough guys" as being "weak" but when real life happened, divorces, children dying and things like that, these calmer "weak seeming" men were the ones that carried incredible emotional burdens and were still able to come to work every day and make a living without becoming drunks, addicts, religious fanatics and the like.

Anyway, it comes to a moot point with online discussions, because how a lot of people portray themselves online is often somewhat skewed or a lot skewed from how we might see each other in "real life".

vCash
    This **** is deep lol

But all of you are right.

Girls like attention, guys want a piece of *****.

But I find this to be true more so when they're single. I'm not saying married people don't do that because hell yes they do, but single people do it more. I was hanging out with some of my husbands friends for the first time last night and I had no interest in them and they had no interest in me other than we were all good company. It was one of the most fun times I've had in a while.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    llullz you guys are too funny trying to generalize and categorize people.

It's easy, let me real it Down for you. Every human being on this planet are one thing, energy. Whatever type of energy you manifest (physical, mentally, emotionally) is what type of mood, person, feeling, ad believe it or not future.

It's not about being a boy or girl, man or woman, it's about beig alive and enjoying one another. Understanding that there is a balance to everything .

Enjoy your day everyone

God bless you, and yours.. Be positive
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    But that's what we do as humans. Psychologists say it takes you 3 seconds after seeing someone to determine if you like them or not. Your eyes and brain size people up that fast. It's only human nature.
    Don't like me?

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast