Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1001
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,263
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Btw I tried to add ya but looks like you have that function disabled -.-
    If I have it blocked, I dont know how it got blocked or how to change it back? .

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lmao yes central time which is -6 hours from GMT. MST is -1 from me, PST is -2, EST is +1
    And you know what's funny? I used to tutor people in pre-calculus for adult nursing students returning to college, but I look at that and go "PHUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK". Ha ha ha. And even stranger? I keep all my digital watches and clocks on military time so I never get confused of if it's day or night. THAT I can get. But time zones? FUHGEDDABOUDIT.

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    If I have it blocked, I dont know how it got blocked or how to change it back? .
    Oh gosh I'm sorry that was meant for HBB
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    And you know what's funny? I used to tutor people in pre-calculus for adult nursing students returning to college, but I look at that and go "PHUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK". Ha ha ha. And even stranger? I keep all my digital watches and clocks on military time so I never get confused of if it's day or night. THAT I can get. But time zones? FUHGEDDABOUDIT.
    Lol ok what time zone are you in? It's pretty easy to remember
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lol ok what time zone are you in? It's pretty easy to remember
    I'm in the same timezone as you. Central. But see what gets me is, my sister lives in Arizona. And they never change for daylight savings, cause they don't believe in it. Ha ha. So I've got Cali family on PST, AZ fam on MST, I'm on CST, and I've got fam in NY/NJ on EST. Just about when I get it all memorized, we change an hour forward or back again, and it would be fine if it wasn't for consarn Arizona. *laughing* WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST CHANGE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?!?!?

    Actually, when I lived near my Sis for a while, I loved it, to not have to change an hour one way and another. Life goes on just fine without daylight savings.

    Oh, and yeah, I'm not sure what I disabled. Friends, contacts, something. I'm a friendly person and I enjoy these sorts of chats, but I hate all that "Facebooky" stuff. It just feels like clutter to me. So, no offense to you or to anyone else, but I just keep things lean and simple as far as all that goes. Only fancy thing I want is a sig line. And I'm gettin' there!

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,178
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Would you guys wanna bring back Nnamdi when the eagles release him?
    I would, but I wouldn't expect him to be good again. He's a man cb, that's all. And we don't run 100% man coverage anymore. And QB's aren't scared to throw to his side anymore, either. But he would be a great leader to a young team, and an even better leader in the community. So ultimately, yes. But I doubt he wants to come back.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    I'm in the same timezone as you. Central. But see what gets me is, my sister lives in Arizona. And they never change for daylight savings, cause they don't believe in it. Ha ha. So I've got Cali family on PST, AZ fam on MST, I'm on CST, and I've got fam in NY/NJ on EST. Just about when I get it all memorized, we change an hour forward or back again, and it would be fine if it wasn't for consarn Arizona. *laughing* WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST CHANGE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?!?!?

    Actually, when I lived near my Sis for a while, I loved it, to not have to change an hour one way and another. Life goes on just fine without daylight savings.

    Oh, and yeah, I'm not sure what I disabled. Friends, contacts, something. I'm a friendly person and I enjoy these sorts of chats, but I hate all that "Facebooky" stuff. It just feels like clutter to me. So, no offense to you or to anyone else, but I just keep things lean and simple as far as all that goes. Only fancy thing I want is a sig line. And I'm gettin' there!
    Daylight savings doesn't have anything to do with time ones (other than Arizona apparently lol) West will always be 2 hours behind, mountain will always be 1 hour behind and east will always be 1 hour ahead (well in our case anyway)
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Don't like me? I DONT GIVE A ****!!! Hahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,178
    vCash
    1500
    Some people on this forum are ridiculous.

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Meh. Everyone has opinions. Some more than others lol
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,178
    vCash
    1500
    I'll likely get some sort of warning or even lose modship for putting users on blast, but you know what? Oh well. I'm tired of being thrown under the bus with false accusations of me being an unfair mod when I'm lenient to EVERYONE and even those who accuse me of protecting others have directly benefited from my leniency. I hope some people see that.

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Meh. Everyone has opinions. Some more than others lol
    Wait. What? Did I just miss something?

    Ah, thank you for the time zone primer. I think I confused myself because sometimes Mountain Time is the same as Pacific Time and sometimes it's not. But if I just start from where *I* am and then calculate if it's spring or fall, I can do the subtractions as you suggested, and everything should be ok. It's like we've just invented a wheel.

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Folsom Prison
    Posts
    3,141
    vCash
    1500
    You know what, I use it as a means to vent. People call each other far worse than "drama queens" if BW can't wear her big girl panties when she posts she shouldn't be here, I never cried foul. The Los Angeles topic is a big issue right now, people should be able to discuss it here. If they are douche's about it, shut them down.

    The dupe deal has already been addressed, personally. I was having some fun and apologized to some that were offended, there was no reason to bring it up here or on the wall.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 12-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I'll likely get some sort of warning or even lose modship for putting users on blast, but you know what? Oh well. I'm tired of being thrown under the bus with false accusations of me being an unfair mod when I'm lenient to EVERYONE and even those who accuse me of protecting others have directly benefited from my leniency. I hope some people see that.
    Bigs you just do what you gotta do and don't give a **** about what anyone else thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Wait. What? Did I just miss something?

    Ah, thank you for the time zone primer. I think I confused myself because sometimes Mountain Time is the same as Pacific Time and sometimes it's not. But if I just start from where *I* am and then calculate if it's spring or fall, I can do the subtractions as you suggested, and everything should be ok. It's like we've just invented a wheel.
    Lol a little spat. Not in this thread tho.

    Hahahaha next maybe we can create fire!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You know what, I use it as a means to vent. People call each other far worse than "drama queens" if BW can't wear her big girl panties when she posts she shouldn't be here, I never cried foul. The Los Angeles topic is a big issue right now, people should be able to discuss it here. If they are douche's about it, shut them down.

    The dupe deal has already been addressed, personally. I was having some fun and apologized to some that were offended, there was no reason to bring it up here or on the wall.
    I was never upset I found it funny. I like you snake and had no beef with you. I asked to simply point out where I said that it should be closed. I said it probably will.

    I don't have beef with anyone here.

    Times are tough when we argue amongst ourselves lol

    I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way at any point.

    Water under the bridge.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •