Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Why?
    Because were not the 49ers if hes our quarterback expect another below .500 season... id rather go with friggin leinert over smith!
    Smith is no different than Trent Dilfer.
    Smith is on an AWESOME deep team with an amazing D damn good o-line and 5 halfbacks haha... not to mention they have chucky 2.0 in Harbaugh...
    Smith hurt his shoulder a while ago and his arm strength has never been the same(even though he never had much).
    Why bring in a mediocre QB for 4-5 mill when we can let Leinert/Pryor compete for less money and get the same or better results?
    We need to spend all of our money on D/Oline...
    Last edited by OaktownRaider92; 11-29-2012 at 10:18 PM.

vCash
    Wow Smith gets paid 8 mill???!!!!
    Even worse... I got 8 million reasons why I don't want smith...

vCash
    The Raiders have a great history with former 49er QB reclamation projects. I don't think Harbaugh will part with Smith, Kaepernick has been lights out, but defenses will catch up.

I like Smith, always have, but not for 8 million and I am not convinced we have heard the last from him as a 49er.

vCash
    Dumbest thread to date.

vCash
    Ive never been a Smith fan, but as you look at his work last two years he seems to have become a different player.

Letting Leinat take over might be an option...Pryor? not feelin that at all.
    Personally, I would like us to change offenses and keep Plamer, but if we are sticking with a WCO, and a ZBS, then I have a wierd feeling that IF SF dangles him for a 4th or 5th RM mightbite just to save the 5 million, difference.

vCash
    No Way...... We don't like winners..

vCash
    Letting leinart take over is the biggest joke of all. Our o line sucks what makes people think the leinart will do better than palmer? Id rather see pryor cuz he can at least scramble and extend plays something leinart and palmer cant do. Smith can scramble and is accurate so idk why people are knocking him. i like palmer as a pure pocket passer but if the line aint blocking he aint gonna do **** and for the people knocking jason campbell last time i checked he was 4-2 as our starter before he got hurt and we traded our draft away for palmer!

vCash
    This thread is missing something. Oh yeah, now I remember.

"With the 23rd pick the Oakland Raiders select...Fabian Washington."

"With the 24th pick the Green Bay Packers select...Aaron Rodgers!!!"

Don't ask me about Alex Smith. I thought Rodgers was the best QB to be had in the 2005 draft. I cough blood everytime I think about us passing on AR for yet another "prototypical" cover corner with blazing speed.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    No way! I can assure you CP3 is'nt going anywhere anytime soon ...hes the reason we have the 3 wins we have. Plus Alex Smith is way overrated & lucky to be on a such a solid team, especially their D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Ive never been a Smith fan, but as you look at his work last two years he seems to have become a different player.

Letting Leinat take over might be an option...Pryor? not feelin that at all.
    Personally, I would like us to change offenses and keep Plamer, but if we are sticking with a WCO, and a ZBS, then I have a wierd feeling that IF SF dangles him for a 4th or 5th RM mightbite just to save the 5 million, difference.
    Come on, SK7, you and I both know Smith is a product of the Niners system. Yes, he's improved by leaps and bounds over his early years, but the question that you have to ask yourself is will Smith's skills (or lack thereof) translate well with what the Raiders are doing offensively? I don't think so. Behind our line, with our receivers, our inconsistent running game, and with defenses squatting on everything under 15 yards because they know he can't throw deep accurately...Smith would be a dead man in just one half of football.

Seriously, not a good idea.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Carson has the Raiders set at QB unless Allen decides to run the Wing T next season. I admire Smith's perseverance, he really was playing well until he was injured. His performance in the playoffs against the Saints last year was clutch!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders4eva View Post
    Letting leinart take over is the biggest joke of all. Our o line sucks what makes people think the leinart will do better than palmer? Id rather see pryor cuz he can at least scramble and extend plays something leinart and palmer cant do. Smith can scramble and is accurate so idk why people are knocking him. i like palmer as a pure pocket passer but if the line aint blocking he aint gonna do **** and for the people knocking jason campbell last time i checked he was 4-2 as our starter before he got hurt and we traded our draft away for palmer!
    Ditto, couldnt have said it any better myself!

vCash
    Thanks bigjunior!

vCash
    Anyone else get on play station network home? There are some interesting people there lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Monte Kiffin

I read that Monte Kiffin is planning on leaving USC at the conclusion of this season to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Mike Tomlin was a defensive coordinator with the Vikings prior to taking the Steelers job, yet he is hands off with Dick LeBeau calling the shots in Pittsburgh. Not to toss Tarver under the bus, but we could really use an elder statesman like Monte Kiffin to turn this defense around.

Taking this a step further, it would show some wisdom in the part of Dennis Allen to bring someone like Kiffin in, to mentor him [Allen] as well has get this defense on track.

For the record, I don't believe this is all Tarver's fault, and I believe he has a bright future, however I simply believe Monte Kiffin is one of the finest defensive minds in football history.

Thought?...

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast