Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Just faddarekkid, I'm a chick. An old chick, more like a hen I reckon, but anyway, a female. Pervs don't really bother me 'cause I'm probably old enough to be their mother or grandmother, and furthermore, there's that lovely "ignore" function.
    Wait you're a woman too?

Where are you all coming from all of a sudden?

vCash

vCash
    Just faddarekkid, I'm a chick. An old chick, more like a hen I reckon, but anyway, a female. Pervs don't really bother me 'cause I'm probably old enough to be their mother or grandmother, and furthermore, there's that lovely "ignore" function.
    Lol! Good point. Sadly I have a few raider fans on ignore :/ Nice to see I'm not the only lady here
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Why aren't my sig pics showing up? :cry:
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lol! Good point. Sadly I have a few raider fans on ignore :/ Nice to see I'm not the only lady here
    Hopefully it has been somewhat pleasant for you

vCash
    Well hopefully you and Black Widow enjoy yourselves.

vCash
    Good mornining Raider Nation...It's Raider Eve.

Just reread Conan the Barbarian, now I want to watch the movie again!

vCash
    I'd rather live 1980 or 1983 again

vCash
    How do I get a sig file in the first place? My user CP doesn't have an "add sig" that I can find. Does that come after a certain amount of posts or something? Or I need to ask someone?

Great "Daily Song" today BG. In the past couple of years, I spent a lot of time driving between Kentucky and New Orleans, which of course took me through the piney woods of Mississippi, sometimes at 3 or 4 in the morning. One night that song shuffled up on my iPod when I was out there driving in those deep dark piney woods, and it gave me goosebumps. Kurt's voice with that song... wow. It gets me every time.

Transfer? Where to? Does UCR still use the trimester system?

Talking about Roubidoux (sp?) really made me smile too. I remember climbing Mt. Roubidoux up to the cross one Easter morning. 'Used to take our bikes up to the big "C" on Box Springs Mountain and try to ride them down, too. Broke a rib one time doing that. It STILL looks funny.

Is there still a skate park in Rialto?

I just looked up that concert I was talking about with Scorpions and Iron Maiden. It was called "Summer Strut". I guess it was actually 1982, not '83. Jeez. Ancient history!

vCash

vCash
    How do I get a sig file in the first place? My user CP doesn't have an "add sig" that I can find. Does that come after a certain amount of posts or something? Or I need to ask someone?

Great "Daily Song" today BG. In the past couple of years, I spent a lot of time driving between Kentucky and New Orleans, which of course took me through the piney woods of Mississippi, sometimes at 3 or 4 in the morning. One night that song shuffled up on my iPod when I was out there driving in those deep dark piney woods, and it gave me goosebumps. Kurt's voice with that song... wow. It gets me every time.

Transfer? Where to? Does UCR still use the trimester system?

Talking about Roubidoux (sp?) really made me smile too. I remember climbing Mt. Roubidoux up to the cross one Easter morning. 'Used to take our bikes up to the big "C" on Box Springs Mountain and try to ride them down, too. Broke a rib one time doing that. It STILL looks funny.

Is there still a skate park in Rialto?

I just looked up that concert I was talking about with Scorpions and Iron Maiden. It was called "Summer Strut". I guess it was actually 1982, not '83. Jeez. Ancient history!
    You can put a sig in after 100 posts hillbilly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'd rather live 1980 or 1983 again
    Good times, good times indeed.

vCash
    Did someone say the scorpions?

since im trying to depress everyone heres a song that they wouldnt stop playing every 15 seconds in the summer of 83
    one of the all time great "forgive me" songs ever..
    http://www.youtube.com/artist/scorpi...ch_video_title

vCash

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast