Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My friend is currently ranked as California's #4 WR in HS

vCash
    That's awesome!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Wow some of the losers in the OTF are *******s. You would think they've never seen a girl online before.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Welcome to PSD. That's basically why I was so surprised to see you here. If there's ever a girl on here, the pervs scare them away.

vCash
    Lmao I went off on the guy
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I saw that.. Damn. Someone's feisty

You're lucky I can't ban you on that forum!

vCash
    Jk

Don't kill me

vCash
    Bahahahahaha
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I need a new sig.. Someone should make me one of Jeremy Stewart. Because he's a bad *** motha ****ing scrub!

vCash
    I retired from photoshopping a long time ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Now that's a double trip. I grew up right down the road from UCR, right off of Canyon Crest Drive. Went to Emerson Elementary, University Middle School, and then John W. North High. Me and my friends would ride and skateboard through the campus all the time and then go over to the Bull-N-Mouth and play video games. We figured out how to get free credits on Donkey Kong at the Bull-N-Mouth and would play it for hours. Of course there was the Barn also, where underage drinking was almost encouraged it seemed. Good times.

The area was pretty mellow back then, but you didn't have to travel too far down University to find trouble. I hear the area around the campus has gotten pretty bad since then. I left there in 89.
    This conversation is really makin' me smile. I too, grew up not far off Canyon Crest Drive, more up by the Islander swimmin' pool (and makeshift skatepark in winter). I went to Uni, North, and left SoCal in '91.

Is Bull-N-Mouth the place that had peanut shells all over the floor?
    Right across the street from campus... and there was a bike shop and a few other shops over there as well.

From what friends tell me now though, I wouldn't even recognize Riverside if I saw it. Which is probably true. When I see Angels stadium on TV now, I can hardly believe that's the same place where the old stadium used to be. Rocks! Waterfalls! Cushy seats! I remember seeing this metal show at Angel stadium back in '83 with Iron Maiden, the Scorpions and such... and Iron Maiden were like 3 hours late or something, and the whole place was covered in pickle relish, ketchup and mustard by the time they finally came on. Little rickety seats we sat on got awfully uncomfortable after that long. Good times, good times. Ha ha ha.

vCash
    You guys are making me feel like a toddler with all this 80's talk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    UCR claims to be a "Dry Campus." My ***! Everyone and their mama drinks and smokes there
    It wasn't dry in 1983, I can tell you that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Wow some of the losers in the OTF are *******s. You would think they've never seen a girl online before.
    Just faddarekkid, I'm a chick. An old chick, more like a hen I reckon, but anyway, a female. Pervs don't really bother me 'cause I'm probably old enough to be their mother or grandmother, and furthermore, there's that lovely "ignore" function.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    It wasn't dry in 1983, I can tell you that.
    I can only imagine how it was before. Sounds cool. I still love it. Too bad I'm going to have to transfer soon.

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast