Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I'm sure it does haha. But where I stay at during the week at times it's smack in the middle of the biggest gang in the area. And I just happened to grow up with the rival gang sooo I'm not very welcome here.

It's not that bad, but it's enough for us to invest in some protection.
    Florida carry laws are very lenient as long as you're not a felon. Makes for a friendly area where I live. An armed society is a polite society.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    For some reason bigs I thought you were well over 21, you purport yourself as if you were much older...Kudos. I have many shotguns, hunt a lot. They are fun to shoot. Skeet, birds...all good.
    Haha thanks man, I appreciate that. I think I'm not all that into them because I can legally own them and they're not what I want at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Florida carry laws are very lenient as long as you're not a felon. Makes for a friendly area where I live. An armed society is a polite society.
    Yessir!

California Dems just don't frickin' get it.

vCash
    I lived in Texas for a year. Every car I ever drove had a gun in it. And that's where I got shot at a few times so Dallas didn't prove to be very polite

vCash
    Haha thanks man, I appreciate that. I think I'm not all that into them because I can legally own them and they're not what I want at the moment.
    You are welcome bro. If I took you out and taught you how to shoot with skeet (trap, clay pigeons) and then taught you to bird hunt....you'd love 'em. Most of the shotguns you'd find down there are home defense, sawed-off, etc. Not very exciting shooting stationary targets. You have to appreciate the beauty of a good hunting shotgun and using it properly. As for the legality of it, I am proud to legally own them, 2nd amenment is a way of life.

vCash
    Hahaha that's a good idea. I agree though. I have a colt .45 waiting for me when I turn 21. That's the one I chose to have passed down to me when I was younger.
    Are you sure you aren't over 21? I never would have guessed. I didn't think you were as old as me but I figured well over 21 and thats a compliment. You made a good choice on the 1911. Don't ever get rid of it.

vCash
    Are you sure you aren't over 21? I never would have guessed. I didn't think you were as old as me but I figured well over 21 and thats a compliment. You made a good choice on the 1911. Don't ever get rid of it.
    1911 for sure a classic pistol. Could be and probably is very valuable. They are dependable too. Being it is being passed down to you, it is priceless!

vCash
    Yessir!

California Dems just don't frickin' get it.
    When I lived in California I always carried...illegally but I didn't care...here in Florida I just keep one in my truck. Of course I live in a great area of Florida.

vCash
    When I lived in California I always carried...illegally but I didn't care...here in Florida I just keep one in my truck. Of course I live in a great area of Florida.
    There are three guns in my truck right now. LOL

vCash
    I lived in Texas for a year. Every car I ever drove had a gun in it. And that's where I got shot at a few times so Dallas didn't prove to be very polite
    Texas was never a favorite of mine. I was stationed there for 6 months in '72. The only entertainment was going downtown and getting your *** kicked by cowboys.

vCash
    What state are you in?

vCash
    What state are you in?
    California

vCash
    California
    I lived in Northern California for over 30 years before I moved here. About 45 miles northeast of San Francisco.

vCash
    I lived in Northern California for over 30 years before I moved here. About 45 miles northeast of San Francisco.
    I live at the foot of Mt.Shasta, the real Northern California. What town did you live in?

vCash
    Let me elaborate on something....those guns are not necessarily for protection, it is calm as a pond with no wind here, they are primarily and so far exclusively for hunting.

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast