Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tired but can't sleep. Frustrated. :/
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'm sorry BW

vCash
    It's ok I'll live
    Don't like me?

vCash
    So who do we draft if we are in the top 5?? I personally like manti te'o thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I'll have a Heineken and Johnie Walker on the side.

What does the Raider Nation favor when its thirsty?
    Walker Black, Lone Star (Texas brewed) and some Yager..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unfiltered81 View Post
    So who do we draft if we are in the top 5?? I personally like manti te'o thoughts?
    Trade it for proven, developed players..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SATexasRaider View Post
    Trade it for proven, developed players..
    No...trade down for additional picks. If McKenzie can swing a player or two in addition, so be it.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No...trade down for additional picks. If McKenzie can swing a player or two in addition, so be it.

-Stork
    Also a good idea. Personally, I feel this team has been trying to develop rookies with potential for way too long. All picks are a risk, 1st round or 7th. Building through the draft is something that teams that are already strucurally sound can afford to do. This team is a mess and needs to start winning now. This Te'o kid looks like a good football player, so did McLain. I think going after guys that have been in the league 2-3 years and play in a similar system are keys to building this team. All in my opinion of course..

vCash
    Why would other teams move their young building blocks? If another team is willing to move a guy, its got to send up red flags.

Rebuilding teams need to draft well to improve.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Why would other teams move their young building blocks? If another team is willing to move a guy, its got to send up red flags.

Rebuilding teams need to draft well to improve.

-Stork
    IMO not all players fit into the system they were drafted into. This is where a good scouting/player evaluation group comes into play..finding jewels in others garbage.

None the less, I don't think the Raiders need to draft a player with their first round pick..should be traded away in any capacity..

vCash
    I read that Monte Kiffin is planning on leaving USC at the conclusion of this season to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Mike Tomlin was a defensive coordinator with the Vikings prior to taking the Steelers job, yet he is hands off with Dick LeBeau calling the shots in Pittsburgh. Not to toss Tarver under the bus, but we could really use an elder statesman like Monte Kiffin to turn this defense around.

Taking this a step further, it would show some wisdom in the part of Dennis Allen to bring someone like Kiffin in, to mentor him [Allen] as well has get this defense on track.

For the record, I don't believe this is all Tarver's fault, and I believe he has a bright future, however I simply believe Monte Kiffin is one of the finest defensive minds in football history.

Thought?...
    I agree Monte would have a great impact (positive). Just because he has not had great success at the college level does not mean he's lost it. The man is a legend in the NFL.

vCash
    I read that Monte Kiffin is planning on leaving USC at the conclusion of this season to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Mike Tomlin was a defensive coordinator with the Vikings prior to taking the Steelers job, yet he is hands off with Dick LeBeau calling the shots in Pittsburgh. Not to toss Tarver under the bus, but we could really use an elder statesman like Monte Kiffin to turn this defense around.

Taking this a step further, it would show some wisdom in the part of Dennis Allen to bring someone like Kiffin in, to mentor him [Allen] as well has get this defense on track.

For the record, I don't believe this is all Tarver's fault, and I believe he has a bright future, however I simply believe Monte Kiffin is one of the finest defensive minds in football history.

Thought?...
    I wouldn't mind him being brought in but i think i would rather give Tarver another year just for some consistency on the defense side, i dnt think its his fault most of our guys can't tackle, are constantly out of place & was given very minimal talent to work with(due to injuries & not really having a draft). Just my opinion though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    BW, I don't give a **** is Melanie's head is star, cylinder, cone or square shaped. She's freaken beautiful and I would still do great things to her
    This

vCash
    Ahhhhh
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Im with everyone on board about dumping these players, trading our pick and rebuild.

BUT IMHO.. i dont think we will do that. I see us holding onto our pick. Maybe restruct some contracts and try to sign some free sgents. Mark Davis said he dont want to see regression . I hope im wrong but i just dont see it haappening and as with Dmac i dont see us trading him.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast