Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1001
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Tired but can't sleep. Frustrated. :/
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sorry BW

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    It's ok I'll live
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    1500
    So who do we draft if we are in the top 5?? I personally like manti te'o thoughts?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I'll have a Heineken and Johnie Walker on the side.

    What does the Raider Nation favor when its thirsty?
    Walker Black, Lone Star (Texas brewed) and some Yager..

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by unfiltered81 View Post
    So who do we draft if we are in the top 5?? I personally like manti te'o thoughts?
    Trade it for proven, developed players..

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    10,501
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SATexasRaider View Post
    Trade it for proven, developed players..
    No...trade down for additional picks. If McKenzie can swing a player or two in addition, so be it.

    -Stork

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No...trade down for additional picks. If McKenzie can swing a player or two in addition, so be it.

    -Stork
    Also a good idea. Personally, I feel this team has been trying to develop rookies with potential for way too long. All picks are a risk, 1st round or 7th. Building through the draft is something that teams that are already strucurally sound can afford to do. This team is a mess and needs to start winning now. This Te'o kid looks like a good football player, so did McLain. I think going after guys that have been in the league 2-3 years and play in a similar system are keys to building this team. All in my opinion of course..

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    10,501
    vCash
    1500
    Why would other teams move their young building blocks? If another team is willing to move a guy, its got to send up red flags.

    Rebuilding teams need to draft well to improve.

    -Stork

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Why would other teams move their young building blocks? If another team is willing to move a guy, its got to send up red flags.

    Rebuilding teams need to draft well to improve.

    -Stork
    IMO not all players fit into the system they were drafted into. This is where a good scouting/player evaluation group comes into play..finding jewels in others garbage.

    None the less, I don't think the Raiders need to draft a player with their first round pick..should be traded away in any capacity..

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I read that Monte Kiffin is planning on leaving USC at the conclusion of this season to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Mike Tomlin was a defensive coordinator with the Vikings prior to taking the Steelers job, yet he is hands off with Dick LeBeau calling the shots in Pittsburgh. Not to toss Tarver under the bus, but we could really use an elder statesman like Monte Kiffin to turn this defense around.

    Taking this a step further, it would show some wisdom in the part of Dennis Allen to bring someone like Kiffin in, to mentor him [Allen] as well has get this defense on track.

    For the record, I don't believe this is all Tarver's fault, and I believe he has a bright future, however I simply believe Monte Kiffin is one of the finest defensive minds in football history.

    Thought?...
    I agree Monte would have a great impact (positive). Just because he has not had great success at the college level does not mean he's lost it. The man is a legend in the NFL.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,821
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I read that Monte Kiffin is planning on leaving USC at the conclusion of this season to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Mike Tomlin was a defensive coordinator with the Vikings prior to taking the Steelers job, yet he is hands off with Dick LeBeau calling the shots in Pittsburgh. Not to toss Tarver under the bus, but we could really use an elder statesman like Monte Kiffin to turn this defense around.

    Taking this a step further, it would show some wisdom in the part of Dennis Allen to bring someone like Kiffin in, to mentor him [Allen] as well has get this defense on track.

    For the record, I don't believe this is all Tarver's fault, and I believe he has a bright future, however I simply believe Monte Kiffin is one of the finest defensive minds in football history.

    Thought?...
    I wouldn't mind him being brought in but i think i would rather give Tarver another year just for some consistency on the defense side, i dnt think its his fault most of our guys can't tackle, are constantly out of place & was given very minimal talent to work with(due to injuries & not really having a draft). Just my opinion though...

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    BW, I don't give a **** is Melanie's head is star, cylinder, cone or square shaped. She's freaken beautiful and I would still do great things to her
    This

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Ahhhhh
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockton Cali
    Posts
    480
    vCash
    1500
    Im with everyone on board about dumping these players, trading our pick and rebuild.

    BUT IMHO.. i dont think we will do that. I see us holding onto our pick. Maybe restruct some contracts and try to sign some free sgents. Mark Davis said he dont want to see regression . I hope im wrong but i just dont see it haappening and as with Dmac i dont see us trading him.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •