Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You know he got benched right?

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    He wasn't benched, he was injured. His replacement has played lights out and Harbaugh is going with the hot hand.

Rich Gannon was benched, multiple times. What is your point NavajoRaiderfan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I'll have a Heineken and Johnie Walker on the side.

What does the Raider Nation favor when its thirsty?
    Butt wiper.

For all you do this bud's for you

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    He wasn't benched, he was injured. His replacement has played lights out and Harbaugh is going with the hot hand.

Which is only going to raise the question, is Alex Smith the next Rich Gannon?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Im concerned that his defense has been disected too well at this point.One of the reasons hes leaving SC, is becasue they have performed so poorly under his direction, and people were calling for his head.He took the heat Off Lane who was in a horrible predicament.
    His last couple of seasons in TB were pretty rough as well.
    Personally I would like a Buddy ryan disciple(not the boys).But they all have jobs LOL

vCash
    Washed up.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    No.

vCash
    I love It!
    You guys are nuts!!!

Im not on either side of this fence honestly..as far as Im concerned RM sh..the bed when he let DA change the offense.I have no clue WTF these guys are doing at this point(LOL)

the roster makes no sense for what they are trying to do, and it looks like they are gonna change the players to fit what they like, not the other way around, so taking that into consideration, i see a system QB that has no future in SF,that has played very efficiently if not so effectively the last two plus years, hes right across the bay,hes a super high character guy..I mean all the crap hes been through over there(desevered or not)hes kept his chin up and been supportive of the team and management.
    Hes gonna start somewhere next year,how hell do....IDK,if hes not a raider IDC either, but I dont think RM or DA are in love with carson, and 13 million is more then you pay for a QB that you are dying to get rid of....there are a lot of signs that point to this possibility...

vCash
    HELL NO!!

Can't believe this was even a question. Maybe as a back up, Maybe

vCash

Smith was benched because after the team doctor cleared him to play he went and got his own doctor Harbaugh did not like that and put smith in his place letting him know it's not your up and down play that has us rolling it's the defense and my offensive schemes that has this team on top now he is proving it with a back up qb that is way better then smith .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    He directed one of the best defenses in recent history. I'd love to have him, don't see it happening though. Replacing knapp is much more likely IMO, but I see that happening next year mid season with an assistant taking over.

vCash
    No thanks, that D was so bad he had this past season with so many highly touted players.

vCash
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    i want nothing to do with any kiffins.

period.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    God no!!! I've seen enough with my Trojans .... Horrrrrrrrrrible idea
    [

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast