Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

mcfaddens value takes another hit.

Horrible decision for even letting play anymore. Should have put him on IR. last year we could have gotten a 2nd and 4th. this year if we just put him on IR i thought a 3rd. Now what? i dont think we really can get anything better than a 4th. i just knew he was going to get hurt again. safely say he's not here next year regardless.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    So disapointing. He is so talanted but he just can't stay on the field. For what he is getting paid it's time for the Raiders to move on and find a more dependable option for the running game.

vCash
    its sad. he has the durability of a 35 year old RB, i can see him out the nfl in 2 years.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    You have a point.

I love DMC but this is not getting us anywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if we kept him though... RM might want to see if his value can go up lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    going nowhere until his contract is up.

Kelly, Seymour, DHB,Branch,Huff,.....IDK

vCash
    DMC is done in Oakland.

There's a team out there who will trade a second or third round pick for him.

vCash
    I'm thinking a 4th and a 6th. Randy Moss killed his value while with us and the Pats paid what to us for him?

We need to recoup the two picks we are missing in this year's coming draft. If McFadden can do that for us, I'll be happy. I've already moved on from him. Problem is, his replacement sure as hell isn't on our team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Lol, sticking to your guns? Can't say I'm surprised, after all you were the one who said you'd give him another pass this year if he got hurt again. And oh yeah, we've seen some of that.

He's shot Steph...take off the pj's.

-Stork
    Last edited by themadstork; 12-07-2012 at 10:05 AM.

vCash
    I am a fan of McFadden and believe he could be the most explosive back in the league. He's the type of player you can bulid your offense around. However, this cannot be accomplished due to his chronic injuries. Same thing, year after year. Not 1 full season. He will be traded without a doubt. RM is seeking consistency in players and coaches, Allen stays, McFaddens gone..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post

Kelly, Seymour, DHB,Branch,Huff,.....IDK
    Case of beer says he's gone.

vCash
    We need to get a pick for this guy. Last year we might have gotten PICKS, now we should be extatic if we get a 3rd for him.

vCash
    I really do not see the value in him before or after. He's a broke down NFL RB whose never produced. He's not worth anything.

vCash
    McFadden isn't going anywhere! I understand everyone wanting to gut the team, but dang, you can't replace everyone. The fact is he's injury prone, but when and if they switch back to a power block scheme, then things might turn around for him.

Suppose we let him go, who is going to replace him...Reece, Stewart, Goodson...who? None of those players are better than DMC at RB.

Then you say draft a RB, well I think we have a ton more problems at other position, and cutting DMC to add to our problems isn't smart.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Swith back to the PBS....LOL....so he can get hurt in 6 games???

I'm not switching the scheme to get 2 good games out of brokeback mountain, 4 average ones, and a season on the bench. How anyone could plan on using chickenlegs after 5 disaster seasons is beyond me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I really do not see the value in him before or after. He's a broke down NFL RB whose never produced. He's not worth anything.
    No, he's still seen as an elite 'talent' - and some team, somewhere, will trade for him.

RB is the easiest position to fill, IMO. If you can't get "one" guy, you simply get two or three and use them in a rotation.

Would anyone complain about Reece / Stewart / Goodson getting ~10 carries a piece in 2013?

IMO, stick with the WCO/ZBS, pay Marty Mornhinweg a ton of money and try to get better with the foundation that's already in place.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast