Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Cant jews hae their tiny little sliver of dirt?
    well this is the whole issue. At whose expense did they get a place to call their own? I want the homeless guy outside to have a place to stay, but at the same time I'm not going to give up my house and live on the streets in order to give that to him. I don't think its fair to ask that of anyone, much less to expect it to happen with no blowback.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    it was given to them by people with no claim to that sliver of dirt.
    A very important point that seems to go over many people's head.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    No question, but whats done is done, they arent going anywhere now,unless they are wiped out. shot of that IMHO, if we lavished the palestinians with the land that we DID give them, return jerusalem to their control, or make it a multi national city like Berlin with representative governance by all three faiths in equality,and then provide international policing,I think it wouls stop.The people provoking the Israelis arent palestinian, they are mostly foreign Islamist that pass freely through borders.
    If it was a Nicer place to live, they would stop allowing the riff raff from passing trough to launch rockets becasue they wouldnt want ther stuff to get ruined. Like I said, people living in clay single room homes arent glad theyr sh got blown up, but...hey, iots a clay Hut.Give them a nice single story, central airconditioned,fromt lawned culdesac house, and theyll be out on SAT. morning in their bathrobes water the lawn with smoke in one hand and a water in the next saying"hi bob" to their neighbors and telling them jihaddists...ahhhh, yeah...you need to gtfo.
    I think one of the main things here is that the displaced arabs should be allowed back to their homes. This is a major factor in their extreme poverty, as many of them lost everything they owned. I'm not really sure about Israel's point of view on this, as it might make the population at an almost 50-50, so I'm not sure if they would want that. But at least for the near future, this will be a central issue which if not resolved I don't think there will be peace.

vCash
    yes Nastynice, you are correct, my point being that it was an additional tax not levied on Muslims within the ottoman empire, only jews(christians?)
    also, there were strict laws regarding how where when the practice of Judaism was permitted, but as Ive tried to emphasize, Many Islamist are fiercly protective of the Prophet.
    this is TAUGHT,just as in Christianity some are TAUGHT to be intolerant of variations of the Christ doctrine.

That is the FAILING of all the religions, in that they as a means to control their followers, use the threat of damnation for anything less then complete acceptance of the leadership presented by the Mullahs, the Pope etc.

If they preached acceptance, tolerance, inclusion, a..."we dont agree completely about things but its OK", instead of demonizing, casting curses of Infidel and the likes, demanding the exclusion of "touching our soil"..that is where the problems lie.

vCash

If they preached acceptance, tolerance, inclusion, a..."we dont agree completely about things but its OK", instead of demonizing, casting curses of Infidel and the likes, demanding the exclusion of "touching our soil"..that is where the problems lie.
    but the unfortunate truth is this is human nature. If its not religious ideology being used to push agenda, it will be political, if not that, then social, if not that, then racial, and so on and so on...

All anyone can do is school themself and use their own intellect, and hope others do the same

vCash
    I honestly believe if we dumped a Trillion dollars collected from all the Abrahamic religious countries into the west abnk and gaza,returned the border to the Green line, built Houses, and schools, and parks, and libraries, the Free market be damned, just fix the place, like "habitats for Humanity",the Palestinian people would be happy with the corcumstances.Like I suggested, make Jerusalem a city state governed by all three religions ,have specific zones of religious observance, we should be able to get a grip on this.I identify as christian.
    I donot let any christian leader, tell me one single word as to my relationship with my God.
    how does he know any more then I what God thinks or wants FOR ME? the very notion is Blasphemous IMO, Let my God speak to me Himself,thank you very much(LOL).
    But, i dont want to violate the rules of the site so Ill drop it.

vCash
    respect

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314