Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,406
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    Brandon Moore hasn't stayed consistent, he has regressed heavily. It might be the change in scheme (this year) but his pass blocking is almost as bad as his run blocking now.
    you're right. Though I guess you can consider Slauson's performance this year a wash with Moore's because it was the other way around. I attribute it to Moore's bad hips. If they want to play Ducasse every 3rd series it should be for Moore, not Slauson because of that. You don't fully recover from hip surgery that quickly.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,401
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    you're right. Though I guess you can consider Slauson's performance this year a wash with Moore's because it was the other way around. I attribute it to Moore's bad hips. If they want to play Ducasse every 3rd series it should be for Moore, not Slauson because of that. You don't fully recover from hip surgery that quickly.
    That's what they did against the Patriots. Well, kinda. Moore only played a couple of series (might only have been 1) in the 2nd half. It was mostly Ducasse. He was alright. Had some good run blocks but also gave up 2 pressures.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,581
    vCash
    1500
    nice to hear someone speak the truth for once after listening to Rex defend these guys. At the same time it adds to the circus, how many other teams ****ing O-line coach give quotables to the media and call out his own teams players?

    I am 31 years old and have been a Jets fan my entire life, we have had some HORRIBLE teams over that span, worse than this one believe it or not but this is EASILY by least favorite time as a Jets fan ever. I just want to start this season all over or at the very least end it and make changes across the board and start over. I am having an extremely hard time even latching on to a player or two that I love, which is crazy.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    nice to hear someone speak the truth for once after listening to Rex defend these guys. At the same time it adds to the circus, how many other teams ****ing O-line coach give quotables to the media and call out his own teams players?

    I am 31 years old and have been a Jets fan my entire life, we have had some HORRIBLE teams over that span, worse than this one believe it or not but this is EASILY by least favorite time as a Jets fan ever. I just want to start this season all over or at the very least end it and make changes across the board and start over. I am having an extremely hard time even latching on to a player or two that I love, which is crazy.
    exactly how I feel. I dont even remember it being this bad under Kotite.

    Now we have coaches pointing fingers..How much worse can it get?

    I fully expect a Coslet/Obrien type bashing real soon. Would be the icing on the cake to this season.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Piscataway, NJ
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    1500
    Mr. T is trying to do his best to justify his draft bust in Vlad. Thats why he needs to go.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,401
    vCash
    1500
    We have the most dysfunctional NFL organization. Top to bottom. Its a bit of an embarrassment.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    I like this guy.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    510
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    he's actually right if you pay attention...

    Greene has terrible vision. Why do u think Powell looks better, it's not physical skills, it's vision.

    Sanchez as we all know has not improved much since his rookie and this includes holding the ball for way too long. The turn-style at RT is gone now. You can't expect every member of the line to be an all-pro. Guarantee you our line would be good enough for both Mannings to throw behind without a problem.

    You just don't go from probably the best line in the league to garbage in 3 years when u have 3 key pieces that have stayed consistent (Moore, Mangold, Ferguson).

    Ducasse still doesn't belong on the field, management is doing Slauson dirty. The advanced metrics on Slauson have him grading out as a top 10 guard....
    Are you kidding me? Eli has the best o-line in the league. He's sacked maybe once every 2 games. Eli would be terrible with this o-line.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    These are things you say in private to your immediate team (ie the guys on the O line), not in a press conference.

    I assume this is why they try to keep the guy away from the press as much as possible!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    you're right. Though I guess you can consider Slauson's performance this year a wash with Moore's because it was the other way around. I attribute it to Moore's bad hips. If they want to play Ducasse every 3rd series it should be for Moore, not Slauson because of that. You don't fully recover from hip surgery that quickly.
    This is very disturbing to see that someone is calling the shots besides the OLine coach. And for this to be revealed in a press conference magnifies it. And why for Slauson when Moore's obviously been struggling?
    This is bad stuff. It wreaks of cover-up type antics regarding selecting Ducasse that high (low 2nd round).

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    14,885
    vCash
    1500
    Why are any of you shocked that someone finally came out and said this about Ducasse? I told all of you 2 years ago this guy was garbage and now we are getting confirmation from someone who sees him everyday. The guy is a bum and was a waste of a 2nd round draft choice!!!
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Why are any of you shocked that someone finally came out and said this about Ducasse? I told all of you 2 years ago this guy was garbage and now we are getting confirmation from someone who sees him everyday. The guy is a bum and was a waste of a 2nd round draft choice!!!
    He doesn't do very well in pass protection but run blocking he's pretty good from what I've seen....


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    513
    vCash
    1500
    Nice to know you coach we hardly knew ya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •