Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jets o-line coach Dave deguglielmo!!!

You gotta read his comment.
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "When the running game doesn’t go well...It goes on (the O-line). It could be holes as big as this room."
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "Have you ever heard, ‘Boy those tight ends didn’t block well today. Those tight ends had a s***ty year blocking?’" #nyj
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "If it’s a sack issue, immediately everyone’s looking in one direction. If it’s a run game issue...everyone’s looking in 1 direction."

vCash
    From what I've been reading this guy was a riot today.

The rotation was the most substantive part of a bizarre press conference with DeGuglielmo, who was speaking to reporters for the first time since training camp. The offensive line coach walked in hostile, cutting off a reporter’s question to make a statement regarding a complaint he had received from the league about his lack of access to the media. As an assistant coach DeGuglielmo was required to speak during the Jets’ bye week, but did not and has not since then.

“I made a commitment to speak to you people on the bye week, O.K.? I was sitting here Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,” said DeGuglielmo. “If anybody needed to speak with me, I was here. It’s not my job to find you.”

The Jets’ facility was closed during the bye week, which also happened to be the week of Hurricane Sandy.

vCash
    what team was he with

KnicksR4Real
    ^^^^^Props to my man for this sick SIG!!!

vCash
    Hahaha.

@MMehtaNYDN: RT @SethWalderNYDN Jets o-line coach Dave DeGuglielmo on Vlad Ducasse: "He's playing well enough to be an every 3rd series guy. Maybe" #nyj

vCash
    Seems like the higher ups are doing slauson dirty from what i can read
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash

WTF??? This is our O-Line coach? No wonder the O-Line never seems to know which way to go. Their coach has ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Seems like the higher ups are doing slauson dirty from what i can read
    A Dirty Sanchez?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    A Dirty Sanchez?
    Exactlyyyyy
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets24/7 View Post
    You gotta read his comment.
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "When the running game doesn’t go well...It goes on (the O-line). It could be holes as big as this room."
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "Have you ever heard, ‘Boy those tight ends didn’t block well today. Those tight ends had a s***ty year blocking?’" #nyj
    @SethWalderNYDN: Guge: "If it’s a sack issue, immediately everyone’s looking in one direction. If it’s a run game issue...everyone’s looking in 1 direction."
    Im sorry but I dont understand what hes saying... is he being sarcastic? is he calling out the running back or the o line?

vCash
    He's defending his line. He's talking about how Sanchez never throws the ball away, Greene can't hit holes and the wide outs can't ever get open.
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    ^ Exactly.. Weird comments from a coach.. Putting the blame somewhere else.. Those tight-ends might want to have a word with him...

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    HAHA this is great!!

vCash
    You can't make this stuff up. It's daily with the Jets.

vCash
    he's actually right if you pay attention...

Greene has terrible vision. Why do u think Powell looks better, it's not physical skills, it's vision.

Sanchez as we all know has not improved much since his rookie and this includes holding the ball for way too long. The turn-style at RT is gone now. You can't expect every member of the line to be an all-pro. Guarantee you our line would be good enough for both Mannings to throw behind without a problem.

You just don't go from probably the best line in the league to garbage in 3 years when u have 3 key pieces that have stayed consistent (Moore, Mangold, Ferguson).

Ducasse still doesn't belong on the field, management is doing Slauson dirty. The advanced metrics on Slauson have him grading out as a top 10 guard....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    he's actually right if you pay attention...

Greene has terrible vision. Why do u think Powell looks better, it's not physical skills, it's vision.

Sanchez as we all know has not improved much since his rookie and this includes holding the ball for way too long. The turn-style at RT is gone now. You can't expect every member of the line to be an all-pro. Guarantee you our line would be good enough for both Mannings to throw behind without a problem.

You just don't go from probably the best line in the league to garbage in 3 years when u have 3 key pieces that have stayed consistent (Moore, Mangold, Ferguson).

Ducasse still doesn't belong on the field, management is doing Slauson dirty. The advanced metrics on Slauson have him grading out as a top 10 guard....
    Brandon Moore hasn't stayed consistent, he has regressed heavily. It might be the change in scheme (this year) but his pass blocking is almost as bad as his run blocking now.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast