Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    ya Thompson get wood son its time for a little heart and desire at the position on the floor...

vCash
    Man Im so hyped its like when I was a Hawks fan to growing up cause they were on tv all the time and they had Wilkins, Webb, Rivers, Willis. and they were good but when they drafted Koncak and I knew it would never be the same again thats how i feel right this moment..

vCash
    From Cavs the Blog:

The Cavs called up Kevin Jones from the Canton Charge today, finally. I’ve been interested to see what Jones can do, and now is as good a time as any to try out power forwards- Luke Walton is terrible, and Samardo Samuels shoots ill-advised mid-range jumpers like he’s Jordan Crawford. Here’s to hoping Kevin can make a difference on this team.

vCash
    I can't believe I'm saying this I'm excited to see Kevin Jones play. Probably because there isn't a whole lot to get excited about with the Cavs. Maybe he can turn into a Boozer... Wasn't Boozer a second round pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this I'm excited to see Kevin Jones play. Probably because there isn't a whole lot to get excited about with the Cavs. Maybe he can turn into a Boozer... Wasn't Boozer a second round pick?
    Yeah an early one I believe in the 30's. I wouldn't say that Jones is like a Boozer though because he is more athletic than Boozer when coming out and doesn't have a back to the basket type of game that Boozer did coming out of Duke. When looking at him around draft time I had heard a lot of comparisons to Udonis Haslem because of his ability to step out 18 feet and knock down a jumper. Also hear a lot of Chuck Hayes due to his ability to get the job done from scrapiness and intelligence. He is an undersized 4 that might have trouble with more power 4's in the league but the good thing is that a lot of those don't exist anymore. If he plays a lot I would like to see some plays for him where he can catch and shoot the ball around 18-21 feet possibly in some pick and roll situations as it seems that he has troubles at times putting the ball on the floor on the block and is a much better catch and shoot type of player on the perimeter. Seems very active on the offensive glass with quick feet and knowing where to position himself when the ball goes up.

Seems at times too that he fell in love too much with perimeter shots especially 3's as he only shot 28% his Senior year I believe from behind the arc so hopefully that doesn't happen as I could see Scott getting very upset at that very quickly. I keep hearing a lot too that he plays under the rim due to his size and most rebounds will come from loose balls or good postitioning.

Hopefully he can be a nice addition to the team and give them no reason to send him back to the ole Charge and possibly give them a reason to try finding a team that needs cap relief next offseason and include Walton in some sort of deal at the TD since he has an expiring.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    @JasonLloydABJ: http://t.co/C69qAu17 Welcome to the NBA Kevin Jones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123