Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Ya he sucks thats why Cavs management went crazy trying to get him signed after just 2 games into the D League season because the Spurs, Hawks, Blazers, and Pistons were showing intrest. Ya keep trying. This dude will out play THompson just like he did in the tourney...
    Never said he sucks. What I said is because he's coming from the D-League he won't get significant playing time right now.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    What happened to the cheeseburger avatar? Did Kevin Jones eat it? Is that the beast mode you're referring to?

vCash
    God Bless you Man. And Happy Holidays, I hope Jones goes elsewhere you dont deserve his talents.

vCash
    He had an opportunity to go elsewhere. You know, the draft. Except nobody else felt they deserved his talents either......

The thing you don't get is that we like Jones and we're going to root hard for him once he gets the bump to the Cavs. We want to see him do well. But it's hard for anyone to talk realistically about him with you in here saying he'll come in and put up 18-10 right off the bat. You're literally the only reason any of us mock him. I'm not sure if he saved your life and then you two majestically fell in love over dinner or something but if you tone it back a bit then the mocking will likely subside.

vCash
    God Bless you Man. And Happy Holidays, I hope Jones goes elsewhere you dont deserve his talents.
    It sounds like you're not really a Cavs fan. You're just a fan of Kevin Jones.

vCash
    Shut up I was watching the cavs when u were still in the sack, watching Price, Ehlo, Daughtery, Nance, Brandon, Sura, Kemp, Hot rod, Ferry, and so on dont even try it.

vCash
    Shut up I was watching the cavs when u were still in the sack, watching Price, Ehlo, Daughtery, Nance, Brandon, Sura, Kemp, Hot rod, Ferry, and so on dont even try it.
    And now you'll be watching Kevin "the Goat" Jones. Seriously though are you a bit disappointed you won't be seeing a "goat vs lamb" match up anytime soon?

vCash
    might happened i just heard from a source that we might trade AV for Perkins, Lamb, and a first..

vCash
    might happened i just heard from a source that we might trade AV for Perkins, Lamb, and a first..
    Link?

vCash
    Were these sources "voices in your head"? You should learn to ignore those.

vCash
    #Cavs recall Kevin Jones from Canton. Will be on bench and available for tomorrow's game vs Bulls
    -Jason Lloyd

The Kevin Jones Era begins!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    -Jason Lloyd

The Kevin Jones Era begins!
    I have my player shirt on back order right now as apperantly they sold out in less than 15 minutes after this news broke. Couldn't get a jersey they said they are too valuable to sell at this time.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I'm going to wear my Canton Charge shirt in celebration.

vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: BScott was pleasantly surprised by Kevin Jones today. No set rotation mins available right now, but that could change after a few practices”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast