Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Ross is inconsistent. BC clearly doesn't want to bend over backwards and tank like people on this site.
    Tanking is the least likely thing in the world this coach and GM are going to do this year.

We let the thread run for now but it's not going to happen. I think people had enough of tanking anyway, and tanking is NOT going to save those two jobs so people can just forget about it.

vCash
    At least we got a new face in Rap's jersey
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    I predict 2 year 3million
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    we still have quality wings but at least the raptors get a guy with some experience

vCash
    I actually kinda liked McGuire. Funny how the guy getting released is someone who started for us this year. Picking up a guy who'll probably end up starting for us. Our SF spot is so terrible lmao.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    I hope the move breaks the streak .

vCash
    I am going to say something a lot of you will probably think is the most ridiculous post you've read...but does anyone think BC still hasn't given up on obtaining Steve Nash just yet?
    A lot of talk about Toronto and LA talking...LA WAS interested in Pietrus, and now Raps sign him...throw in a couple players and a pg and BC makes an attempt to get his guy, sell his merch and potentially try to salvage his job based on revenue?

I know it's a stretch...but something is definitely brewing and I think this is more of a tactic than anything else. I mean let's be honest...he threw how much money to get Fields just to try and steal Nash?
    Last edited by un1earn; 11-29-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Ben Whuzo?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by un1earn View Post
    I am going to say something a lot of you will probably think is the most ridiculous post you've read...but does anyone think BC still hasn't given up on obtaining Steve Nash just yet?
    A lot of talk about Toronto and LA talking...LA WAS interested in Pietrus, and now Raps sign him...throw in a couple players and a pg and BC makes an attempt to get his guy, sell his merch and potentially try to salvage his job based on revenue?

I know it's a stretch...but something is definitely brewing and I think this is more of a tactic than anything else. I mean let's be honest...he threw how much money to get Fields just to try and steal Nash?
    Lakers wont trade nash, and if we got nash, he'd have to come off the bench because lowry won't want to play like in houston

vCash
    Called this the minute AA went down. Prob wont make a difference though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by un1earn View Post

he's not going to go after a guy who had the choice to come here and said no 3 months ago
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    JJ is better than all these schlumps. Fields and Ross included

vCash
    "The evolution of the game means I have to sign Mickael Pietrus to 3 year 35 million dollar contract"

- Bryan Colangelo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dtmagnet View Post
    Well, he's better than McGuire but he still sucks.
    He is better than McGuire. I just don't see the need overall. I liked McGuire's defensive abilities.

vCash
    Why are people comparing him to McGuire. Are we forgetting he is better than Fields to who McGuire is also better than.

Were letting the wrong guy go

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    It's another average role player signed to a team full of role players. Not a good move, not a bad move, just a move.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast