Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,563

    ignorant article on Colin Kaepernick

    I dont know if this has been posted, but this may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

    http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...contract-draft

    Heres the article that linked to it and criticized it.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3744--nfl.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,999
    Read the first line and x'd it out. So stupid. Sounds like P Harvy wrote it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    5,790
    What an old school dumb ***. seriously?? He's got to be joking.

    If he isn't joking, he has no business being a sports writer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,663
    Lol, I'm sorry but when I look at Colin Kaepernick I don't think to myself, "that guy is a thug" just because he has tattoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    25,810
    All you have to do is listen to him talk, guy sounds like he's still fighting through puberty sometimes, to know he isn't a thug.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,709
    "When our kids said they wanted a tattoo, we could always point to the Manning brothers."

    "His ink-covered arms will one day raise the Vince Lombardi Trophy. Imagine the impact that could have."


    What a dumbass.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,563
    I usually hate the whole race card thing, but he mentions bens and smiths tattoos, and basically has no oroblem with them. Then he uses the panthers owner as reasoning for him being right. No that just makes him a ******* too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,563
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    "When our kids said they wanted a tattoo, we could always point to the Manning brothers."

    "His ink-covered arms will one day raise the Vince Lombardi Trophy. Imagine the impact that could have."


    What a dumbass.
    The article so ridiculous I did t read the whole thing and missed the Lombardi trophy part. Just ignorant

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,002
    Article nothing to do with football, and pretty racist.

    Not sure what your point was in sharing it?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Article nothing to do with football, and pretty racist.

    Not sure what your point was in sharing it?
    Because it's hilarious how awful it is. And the more it gets shared, the higher chance this guy will never write any ******** like this. Look at the comments under the article. This guy deserves to have his article exposed and criticized.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    273
    I assume he's not an NBA fan because of hard core thugs like Derrick Rose and Lebron James

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Article nothing to do with football, and pretty racist.

    Not sure what your point was in sharing it?
    Sorry. Wont happen again

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    46,390
    non-story.


























    /thread.


    Boxing > MMA


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    10,337
    Haha this dude is such a douche. Who cares if he has tattoos?? And I don't think its a race issue, this guy is just stupid and/or looking to get some attention...Guess it worked.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,057
    Lol its not like this guy is writing for espn or even si... he was just trying to get attention, and it looks like it worked.
    Would you rather have your local WNBA team win a championship this year, or find 5 dollars on the ground? 🤔

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •