8 72.73%
  • Wisconsin

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 14 GT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Assuming Bridgewater's fully healthy, FSU vs. Louisville in the Orange Bowl can be a very entertaining game.
    I think it also depends on how distracting the Charlie Strong situation becomes. With three vacancies in the SEC right now, I'd be shocked if Strong hasn't accepted a position elsewhere by the time Louisville is set to play their bowl game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Ah! More people jumping on the Bridgewater Bandwagon. This dude was all about LSU coming out of Miami and they never really reciprocated the interest.
    I didn't know there was a bandwagon. I just watched him and was like DAMN>

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    Sadpanda
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Just a warning, fellas: I might be cranky and on edge all day tomorrow. Never been this close to the title game as a fan, so don't take it personal if I lash out regardless of the outcome. I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!

vCash
    I'm ready for the Jordan Lynch show tonight. If anyone is bored tonight I'd recommend watching the NIU game just for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I'm ready for the Jordan Lynch show tonight. If anyone is bored tonight I'd recommend watching the NIU game just for him
    All I know is that Jordan Lynch put up absolutely absurd numbers this season. I'm in a college fantasy football league, and holy crap he tore people up. Thankfully I had Johnny Manziel so I won the league anyway
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Ah! More people jumping on the Bridgewater Bandwagon. This dude was all about LSU coming out of Miami and they never really reciprocated the interest.
    The kid was all Miami until Shantard was canned. He promised that he'd be the only QB recruited during that recruiting cycle, but Golden wasn't having any part of that. Kid was scared of competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    All I know is that Jordan Lynch put up absolutely absurd numbers this season. I'm in a college fantasy football league, and holy crap he tore people up. Thankfully I had Johnny Manziel so I won the league anyway
    I'm sure Lynch was a good late addition for someone. I would say you made out ok though

I wonder if Dave Doeren's name is going to come up in coaching talks. If he wins tonight thats 2 MAC titles. It's possible they get a BCS bid too. There might not be much left for him to do here. Obviously I'd like him to stay, but I'm used to coaches coming and going.

vCash
    My thoughts on the SEC game tomorrow since I'm waiting at an airport:

Johnny Manziel destroyed Alabama. Zach Mettenberger carved them up. More importantly both of those guys took care of the ball. And that's all Aaron Murray has to do tomorrow. He can't play hero ball like he tries to do every year against Florida unless they fall behind early by means out of his hand. Unlike Florida, Alabama's offense will make Georgia pay for any turnovers they commit.

Georgia's defense will have to make some plays for them to win, and while I think they can, I have very little faith in their offense. They couldn't sustain any drives worth mentioning against Florida or South Carolina, and I doubt it will be any different against Alabama.

That said, Georgia's defense is legit and Jarvis Jones is the best defensive playmaker in college football. So I think the people predicting a blowout are way off but I like Alabama in a very tight one. Something like 20-17.

On an unrelated note, why do the stands look so empty at the Pac-12 Championship Game?

vCash
    Nobody wants to watch a game at Stanford. They should have the game at a neutral location.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Nobody wants to watch a game at Stanford. They should have the game at a neutral location.
    No one would go to the game if it was at a neutral site unless it was Oregon versus USC. The Pac-12 schools are far too spread out to do a neutral site game with success like the SEC does. Right now, having it at a Pac-12 school's stadium is easily the smartest option.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Thank God Northern Illinois won. Kent State has no business being in a BCS bowl.

vCash
    Niu bcs bowl hopes still alive

vCash
    I knew I should've picked UCLA! It's hard to beat a team two weeks in a row. The game isn't over yet as it's the beginning of the 4th quarter with UCLA on top 24-17. Should be a close finish, IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Thank God Northern Illinois won. Kent State has no business being in a BCS bowl.
    A team that lost by 30 to Kentucky being in a BCS bowl would have been loltastic.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast