Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    America is 110% behind israel. We did not, in any way, support this, nor did israel. Really doesnt help things. It irritates us, and israel. Mission accomplished, in that regard. Other then that, it does nothing for Palestinians. its very unlikely that the other arab countries, or any other countries for that matter, bully israel, or the us, into something that they dont want to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So does this actually mean anything for palestine, or is it more of a stepping stone?

"non-member observer." What is this exactly? Does this give any support in terms of occupied lands?
    It has very little impact outside of allowing charges to be raised against Israel in the ICC (International Criminal Court). Thats one of the reasons the US is opposed to this.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    It has very little impact outside of allowing charges to be raised against Israel in the ICC (International Criminal Court). Thats one of the reasons the US is opposed to this.
    is this the same joke of a court that wants to prosecute george bush, and tony blair for war crimes?

lol, they have alot of power.

vCash
    yay?
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    so basically, nothing

ur sig reminded me of this pic http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...9,r:1,s:0,i:90
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Definitely a step in the right direction.

vCash
    I was just called anti-semetic for making a remark

I said this word for word:

"There shouldn't be any violence or killing of innocent lives, Palestinians and Israeli's need to co-exist as equals if they want to move forward instead of back"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

"There shouldn't be any violence or killing of innocent lives, Palestinians and Israeli's need to co-exist as equals if they want to move forward instead of back"
    You anti semetic son of a *****.

vCash

not surprising. sad but true
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    is this the same joke of a court that wants to prosecute george bush, and tony blair for war crimes?

lol, they have alot of power.
    Bush and Cheney should be put on trial. Try convincing me they shouldn't be, that's the real joke. We're talking about guys who support what goes on in Cuba...ya know, things like torture and putting people in prison with zero evidence? as well, the patriot act is the most *** backwards thing to happen in modern democracy and stands against everything that's in your constitution.

vCash

there WAS a mod here that called me an "anti-semite" for being sympathetic towards the Palestinians. apparently, not supporting a country's government policies equates to hating the predominant ethnic group that inhabits that country. speaking of which, i wonder what happened to her?
    Last edited by FOBolous; 11-30-2012 at 01:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Bush and Cheney should be put on trial. Try convincing me they shouldn't be, that's the real joke. We're talking about guys who support what goes on in Cuba...ya know, things like torture and putting people in prison with zero evidence? as well, the patriot act is the most *** backwards thing to happen in modern democracy and stands against everything that's in your constitution.
    not the point. the point was, what the eff is the world court going to do to cheney or bush? zip. thats what.

vCash
    It seems to be a sin in America if you feel any sort of sympathy towards Palestinians.

Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death!" and is considered a hero and a patriot. The average Palestinian who has no affiliation with Hamas or Fatah or any other "terrorist group" says the same thing and he is considered wrong and a terrorist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    not the point. the point was, what the eff is the world court going to do to cheney or bush? zip. thats what.
    Nuremberg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    so basically, nothing

ur sig reminded me of this pic http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...9,r:1,s:0,i:90
    Yeah, I took it off this picture originally (https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...33287755_n.jpg) but I wanted to keep my Bears sig as well. Quite sad, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    there WAS a mod here that called me an "anti-semite" for being sympathetic towards the Palestinians. apparently, not supporting a country's government policies equates to hating the predominant ethnic group that inhabits that country. speaking of which, i wonder what happened to her?
    Thats how its become. Any criticism of Israeli policy is branded as Antisemitism. Funny how even Jews that are critical of Israel are called Anti-Semites.

Its sad to see how much US domestic and foreign affairs are dictated by Israel. The greatest nation on Earth serves as a puppet for a country thats about the size of New Jersey.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast