Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
Bags has made his opinion on Rondo abundantly clear to all. He's also made it crystal clear there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that will ever change his opinion of Rondo
What a load. I had him down as a better then 50/50 HOF in 2010. But he keeps tumbling into trouble due to his immaturity, and his shooting the last two full years was the most miserable of his career after his rocky rookie year. I'd have been happy to point that out once-in-a-while except for all the grief I got. You guys really don't understand me if you think throwing insults at me is going to get me to go away or shut up. Ain't happening. I had already written at least 4-5 good comments about him this year, after that very nice playoff he had last year (minus the stupid suspension).

I do like to read what others have to say about Rondo. Unfortunately we do not get to enjoy the opportunity to freely express our opinion on Rondo because Bags inevitably interjects himself with the same old anti-Rondo diatribes and lists of grievances and transgressions.
You seem to be expressing yourself just fine right now. So I'm so mighty all I need to do is say a few things against your position and your crawl off someplace? That doesn't sound like you.

We know how Bags feels about Rondo. He has not altered that opinion and shows no inclination or willingness to ever do so.
Again, rubbish.

WE KNOW BAGS HOLDS RONDO TO A DIFFERENT STANDARD THAN HE DOES OTHERS - Pierce and Garnett in particular.
When Rondo has attained the level of Garnett or Pierce, and his transgressions/time start to fade off to a level near theirs, then he'll be treated like them. He's not even close to that level.