Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many games, if any, will Rondo be suspended?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

0 0%

1 4.55%
  • 2-3

15 68.18%
  • 4-5

4 18.18%
  • 5+

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rondo suspension?

Should he be?

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    2-3 games IMO .

vCash
    3 probably.

vCash
    Yeah, 3 games sounds fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Yeah, 3 games sounds fair.
    Yeah im thinking NBA will look hard at this. I say 3-5 games, it would have been a game, but when players get anywere near the fans now, David Stern will not think twice.

My question isn't from the NBA side. My question is what is Wyc, Danny, Doc thinking right now. My guess is Rondo just re- enterd the " Dog House. "

Im sure the Celtic players are not happy with Rondo. Listen, the Celtics are not that good right now. They/ Celtics are getting pushed around. I don't see a change unless a trade is made.

The Nets are a better team right now than Boston, period. Now that can change but Boston has huge questions.

I think Boston is worse right now than I thought they would be, at this point in the season (eyebrow slightly raised).

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Yeah im thinking NBA will look hard at this. I say 3-5 games, it would have been a game, but when players get anywere near the fans now, David Stern will not think twice.

My question isn't from the NBA side. My question is what is Wyc, Danny, Doc thinking right now. My guess is Rondo just re- enterd the " Dog House. "

Im sure the Celtic players are not happy with Rondo. Listen, the Celtics are not that good right now. They/ Celtics are getting pushed around. I don't see a change unless a trade is made.

The Nets are a better team right now than Boston, period. Now that can change but Boston has huge questions.

I think Boston is worse right now than I thought they would be, at this point in the season (eyebrow slightly raised).

Although, as Doc pointed out last night, this team is soft and the rest of the league knows it. For the short term(however long Rondo's suspension lasts) this does not bode well for Boston, but maybe Rondo's actions provide a spark that this team needs for the rest of the season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Although, as Doc pointed out last night, this team is soft and the rest of the league knows it. For the short term(however long Rondo's suspension lasts) this does not bode well for Boston, but maybe Rondo's actions provide a spark that this team needs for the rest of the season?
    yeah I see your point, I like the angle. Im just not sure thats how DA/ Doc will see it.

To them, it's another act/ action by Rondo that proves he has maturity issues.

Also, maybe short term in form of " spark. " I just don't know how Celtics can make up for lack of size/ rebounding...

Very good points, I hope something changes.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Maybe with his streak over, he will turn the ball over less, as he'll stop trying to get that 10th assist in the end of every game, and possibly hurting the team if a better play, pass, or shot is available. He won't be looking for that tough alley oop in traffic.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash

vCash
    4-5 me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I'd say 3-5

vCash
    I'm not a Celtics fan but I love Rondo. Ever since his days at Oak Hill and of course UK. I think he is a throw back type of player. I wish more players were like him. He's fiercely competitive, hard-nosed, and not afraid of anyone. He's a student of game, and a coach on the court. It's only fair to say he does deserve a suspension, just 2 games.

vCash
    I would guess the over under is 2.5....so I will guess 2.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrate View Post
    I'm not a Celtics fan but I love Rondo. Ever since his days at Oak Hill and of course UK. I think he is a throw back type of player. I wish more players were like him. He's fiercely competitive, hard-nosed, and not afraid of anyone. He's a student of game, and a coach on the court. It's only fair to say he does deserve a suspension, just 2 games.
    I agree. I wish more players were like Rondo. Yes, it is dumb to get yourself ejected but he stood up for KG and you have to respect that. That immediately lets you know how he views his teammates. You gotta love that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast