Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: #3tothehead

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,382
    vCash
    1500
    Does Noah still bust out the guns? His was way more blatant, so if they never stopped him I don't see them stopping it. 3 to the dome is another way of saying 3 in your eye when you do that 3 finger hand celebration over your eye.

    Wouldn't be surprised if they ask them to stop though, Stern is soft as they come with that type of ****.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1212053

    Are You Kidding Me ?? ...They Really Expect Players To be Robots or something ? wtf ? ... NBA was at it's best in the 90s/early 00's (entertainment wise)... and it's slowly turning into The WNBA smh

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Bang, how many of you yell that on those multi pass three's?

    I know I do lol



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,915
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Does Noah still bust out the guns? His was way more blatant, so if they never stopped him I don't see them stopping it. 3 to the dome is another way of saying 3 in your eye when you do that 3 finger hand celebration over your eye.

    Wouldn't be surprised if they ask them to stop though, Stern is soft as they come with that type of ****.
    What about Westbrook with the gun in the holster thing he does...lol. Hopefully Stern doesnt get too crazy with this.



    Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,606
    vCash
    1500
    has anyone heard anything about this? no word from stern right? we're still good? i love the 3 to the dome celebration

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    5,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Bang, how many of you yell that on those multi pass three's?

    I know I do lol
    every damn time.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    So what does it represent, really? lol

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,684
    vCash
    1500
    Stern better not make a scene over this. I can't wait for this guy to retire. The mans a joke, not to mention corrupt. 3 to the dome is here to stay as long as Wallace is on the team!


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    what ya think about the knicks new celebration i wan tto see some pictures of it do u guys have any!!! #knickstape #melomvp #3tothehead
    this isn't twitter. you're not starting a trending topic.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    786
    vCash
    1500
    according to tumblr, the 3 to the head means "3 to the dome"
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...r5ryo1_500.jpg

    You also see melo saying 'dome, dome, dome' in one of the games, when sheeed made a 3.

    edit: nvm the question was already answered x:



    If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,791
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    according to tumblr, the 3 to the head means "3 to the dome"
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...r5ryo1_500.jpg

    You also see melo saying 'dome, dome, dome' in one of the games, when sheeed made a 3.

    edit: nvm the question was already answered x:
    When they interviewed Sheed, and asked him about it, he said it meant, "3 to the head, bang bang bang!"

    I dont know where the dome came from, even though it means the same thing.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    276
    vCash
    1500
    3 to the head now you know he dead...isn't that where it comes from, the lil wayne song? if so then it's 100% a gun reference lol good job by melo to keep it under raps though i love that celebration..



  13. #28
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,869
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense11 View Post
    3 to the head now you know he dead...isn't that where it comes from, the lil wayne song? if so then it's 100% a gun reference lol good job by melo to keep it under raps though i love that celebration..
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •