Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Religious Forum please

I'd Like to spread the wisdom of Jesus Christ.
    No, but seriously, everything needs a balance.
    I want there to be a religious forum, in which i could discuss "religious" talk with others, updates with the Pope, Vatican, etc. We could discuss thing like "evidence against Christianity" like the science forum has 'evidence against evolution" I not going to lie, this would be much in my favor, and people like natepro won't get banned. Instead, there "Evidence against God" could just get moved and made into further conversation. And stirring up conversation is considered the goal here right? If you guys reject, I understand.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    There is no way that this should be allowed. Religious discussion on the internet is an explosion waiting to happen. I would be fully opposed to this and would be very disappointed if it happens.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Yeah, PSD is not the place for religious rumble.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is no way that this should be allowed. Religious discussion on the internet is an explosion waiting to happen. I would be fully opposed to this and would be very disappointed if it happens.
    Read the second to last sentence in the paragraph.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    This is not so religious daily this is pro sports daily

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    It's all one block paragraph.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    please no.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I'm religious but no thanks.

Kipp, why do you feel the need to shove your beliefs on other people's faces? You've already done it in other threads, so if there's a religion forum, you'd probably explode and do it to every single poster.

If people believe in other religions or are atheist, that's their business. You, or anyone else, has no need to shove your beliefs on other people.

vCash
    While I don't think it's a good idea to have religion legal to talk about, I don't get why we can talk about politics but not religion.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Absolutely not. It wouldn't end well. Most of the time, people will get into childish arguments.

vCash
    Why would you need to discuss religion, though? I mean, why talk about it when there's a chance, not to mention a HIGH chance that arguments will happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I don't see how that is relevant. We don't want an explosion. We want discussion, it is not going to end in a discussion. You tell me how you offer a critique of one of the most important principles and guidelines that someone has structured their life around and have it remain a civil debate.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    God no. (get it?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Why would you need to discuss religion, though? I mean, why talk about it when there's a chance, not to mention a HIGH chance that arguments will happen.
    There is a 100% chance it happens. Who gets drawn to a religious forum? Atheist who like to shove their beliefs downs peoples throats like Natepro, religious people who like to shove their beliefs down peoples throats like StarvingKnick22. Any legitimate discussion will devolve into a shouting contest. It will be horrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    There is a 100% chance it happens. Who gets drawn to a religious forum? Atheist who like to shove their beliefs downs peoples throats like Natepro, religious people who like to shove their beliefs down peoples throats like StarvingKnick22. Any legitimate discussion will devolve into a shouting contest. It will be horrible.
    Nate's pretty civil, tbh.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast