Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Why not have a European league?

I was thinking about this last night, I think it would be a cool idea if the WWE started another company in Europe? If you think about it there are a lot of guys on the roster who come from other countries most of them in Europe and Asia. Plus there's so many guys who see little to no wrestling time due to injury or no storyline to put them in. Why even have these guys in the company if there's real nothing to do with them? I think if Vnce and the WWE started a company called (WWE Europe) I'm willing to beat everything I, own it would be a great success. Look at all the traveling they do all the merchandise they sell. Why not have those guys we hardly see, go overseas and wrestle there instead of being at home doing nothing? I then say have those guys in Europe stay there for a couple months, see how it goes fly them back here to the US and send, the guys we have here there. This way everyone gets to see everyone at one time or another. The Company can be a small expansion league? Send the Miz and JBL to call the matches. I know some of you are gonna say there's really no point because they travel anyways yes that's true but, I say keep those guys there for a couple of months not day or weeks.

Another company=$$$$

More fans= more wrestling
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Wait so the can barely handle RAW which is carp..You want them to make awhole new company in europe? And most of the asian guys would just stay with New Japan etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    So essentially it's a minor league? You aren't going to get guys like Cena, Punk, or Orton over there for long periods of time. All you'd get is the scrubs like JTG. It might be a cool idea for a short period of time but I can't imagine it having sustaining power. Plus WWE is already a global company, why settle in a certain area when they can travel all over the world? Not to mention the cost to set this up would be expensive. You'd need a new stage crew, a new writing staff (can't imagine the current ones writing for 3+ shows here and more over there), you'd have to buy your own stadium or tour around the country (either way that's a big cost and if you do the later that also cuts into the WWE Europe tour), a TV deal over there, media personal to handle the camera's, audio etc.

Also in this scenario are the people in Europe getting this as a replacement for Monday Night Raw or this along with it? If they are getting both then this will fail like the minor league show, Superstars, did. Maybe the internet crowd would be excited to see some of the lesser used guys but the mainstream audience isn't going to care. They want Cena, Punk, etc. Lastly, people are already tired of the WWE over saturating their product, this would only further water the product down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So essentially it's a minor league? You aren't going to get guys like Cena, Punk, or Orton over there for long periods of time. All you'd get is the scrubs like JTG. It might be a cool idea for a short period of time but I can't imagine it having sustaining power. Plus WWE is already a global company, why settle in a certain area when they can travel all over the world? Not to mention the cost to set this up would be expensive. You'd need a new stage crew, a new writing staff (can't imagine the current ones writing for 3+ shows here and more over there), you'd have to buy your own stadium or tour around the country (either way that's a big cost and if you do the later that also cuts into the WWE Europe tour), a TV deal over there, media personal to handle the camera's, audio etc.

Also in this scenario are the people in Europe getting this as a replacement for Monday Night Raw or this along with it? If they are getting both then this will fail like the minor league show, Superstars, did. Maybe the internet crowd would be excited to see some of the lesser used guys but the mainstream audience isn't going to care. They want Cena, Punk, etc. Lastly, people are already tired of the WWE over saturating their product, this would only further water the product down.

True but why not give it a shot for a few weeks, see how it goes? Who knows it maybe a huge hit it may not. That's why I said have the current guys we see on a daily basis rotate with the other guys. Some of us including myself can't stand seeing the same guys over and over again. Speaking of the crew just hire a bunch of College kids lol case closed.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    True but why not give it a shot for a few weeks, see how it goes? Who knows it maybe a huge hit it may not. That's why I said have the current guys we see on a daily basis rotate with the other guys. Some of us including myself can't stand seeing the same guys over and over again. Speaking of the crew just hire a bunch of College kids lol case closed.
    Sorry but no chance in a hell vince mcmahon trust a bunch of kids or people who have almost no exp to handle something that big. And trying it out a for a few weeks could cost hima few million when all is said and done.
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Wait so the can barely handle RAW which is carp..You want them to make awhole new company in europe? And most of the asian guys would just stay with New Japan etc.

Raw is only bad because of the writers and the story lines, but if they were to hire newer and better writers it may take off. All the WWE has to do is offer those Asian guys more money and they will come.

vCash
    Oh what a sweethearted fellow you are. Realistically though it has zero chance what with the planning, production, talent being used, how much money all that would cost just to "give it a shot"?

All about the money...dolla dolla playa

vCash
    Raw is only bad because of the writers and the story lines, but if they were to hire newer and better writers it may take off. All the WWE has to do is offer those Asian guys more money and they will come.
    Na over in asia its all about honor and all that good stuff etc. And when the last time wwe actually pushed an asian guy? I don't think they ever have.
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Sorry but no chance in a hell vince mcmahon trust a bunch of kids or people who have almost no exp to handle something that big. And trying it out a for a few weeks could cost hima few million when all is said and done.
    LOL ok I'll give you that, but in a way most college kids would work, for just about anything. Pay those college kids with a few hundred dollars a week and give them food they'll be happy. Maybe Vince and the WWE can get endorsements? I mean we did sit through the XFL so this idea can't be that bad

vCash
    Na over in asia its all about honor and all that good stuff etc. And when the last time wwe actually pushed an asian guy? I don't think they ever have.
    I would have to say Yokozuna?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Oh what a sweethearted fellow you are. Realistically though it has zero chance what with the planning, production, talent being used, how much money all that would cost just to "give it a shot"?

All about the money...dolla dolla playa

But Vince would still be making money? I understand the cost will be huge but like I said with ticket sales and merchandise why not? Lets say the WWE makes $750million a year based on Raw, SD and Merchandise sales here in the US alone? Add another $300million over seas subtract cost of the wrestlers, working crew etc still equals $150million in a year. Of course I'm just guessing here. So please don't hold it against me.

vCash
    I would have to say Yokozuna?
    Well he wasn't actually asian. He was Samoan I believe he is Rock/Rikishi cousin also.
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    But Vince would still be making money? I understand the cost will be huge but like I said with ticket sales and merchandise why not? Lets say the WWE makes $750million a year based on Raw, SD and Merchandise sales here in the US alone? Add another $300million over seas subtract cost of the wrestlers, working crew etc still equals $150million in a year. Of course I'm just guessing here. So please don't hold it against me.
    I never will.

Well he wasn't actually asian. He was Samoan I believe he is Rock/Rikishi cousin also.

What about Hakushi or Taka Michinoku and Sho Funaki aka Kai En Tai...indeed they were an evil pair.

vCash
    At least the European stuff wouldn't have to be PG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    What about Hakushi or Taka Michinoku and Sho Funaki aka Kai En Tai...indeed they were an evil pair.
    All cousins of Rockishi too.

That family sure likes to get busy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast