I believe he actualy wrote a letter to Banks saying that he felt Phoenix was the best possible situation for him. I'm sure he's not overjoyed abut the situation but some here are making mountains out of mole hills.

Marshall is waaay more athletic than some people seem to think too. Look at his athletic testing numbers from the combine and you'll see that in alot of drills he's above average. It was just his agility that was one of the worst in the combine. Guaranteed he's still a more explosive athlete than Nash. You watch those d-league games or even the the small amount of game time he's had with the Suns and you don't think 'oh that guy isn't athletic'. Just because he doesn't dunk over guys doesn't mean he's a scrub.

I don't think we need to be speculating about if he wants to be here/his work ethic/if he's a bust or not at this point of his career. After Dragic signed I think we all knew he wasn't going to get much in the way of playing time and over the summer it was made clear that Marshall had a few things to work this year before he hits the floor.

As for the Woj tweet, I don't completely agree. He's definitely not playing well but we're all aware that Marshalls game is based on chemistry and having guys that can put the ball in the basket; two things that you don't always have in the D-league. The fact that he can't shoot for s**t is obviously not helping his case. If he was just an average shooter his numbers would look a whole lot better.