Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Marshalls game stats from last night are terrible... Not a good game.

vCash
    I knew this guy was going to suck. I have been bi**hing and whining about this pick since he was selected in June by us. A horrible, horrible selection.

If we didn't draft him, we could have maybe acquired a 2nd rd pick or signed him as a undrafted free agent.

Just like Phrazbit knew that Beasley would suck right when we signed him and has bi**ched and moaned about him, I have done the exact same about Marshall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I knew this guy was going to suck. I have been bi**hing and whining about this pick since he was selected in June by us. A horrible, horrible selection.

If we didn't draft him, we could have maybe acquired a 2nd rd pick or signed him as a undrafted free agent.

Just like Phrazbit knew that Beasley would suck right when we signed him and has bi**ched and moaned about him, I have done the exact same about Marshall.
    i too, was surprised by the pick. perhaps they picked the best available pg? because they now they're losing Nash? and they're not sure they'll get Dragic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

Lol he hasn't been given a chance and you're already going to write him off?

Beasley is a completely different situation. This is Beasley's 5th season in the NBA (not his 1st), he's averaged 27.8 MPG and started 65% of the games he has played in. After 3 different teams I think Beasley has been given much more opportunity to shine than Marshall.

vCash
    Yeah Marshall has played like 10 NBA minutes, 1 minute at a time. You can't write him off because he's had a couple of bad games in the d-league, 20 games into his rookie year.

If we're talking about him having bad games in the d-league next year or the year after, that's when we can start calling him a bust. If he can pull off a Jason Kidd and work on his shot then I think he'll be a great PG.

vCash
    Jason Kidd vision with an Andre Miller shot is not bad.

vCash
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

As a Suns lottery pick, it is downright disturbing how poorly point guard Kendall Marshall is playing for Bakersfield of the D-League.
    Ouch

vCash
    ^^ double ouch

vCash
    this is downright scary, the Suns, as it stands now is a lottery team. remember how excited the FO were when they drafted him? they were giddy, to the point of almost saying he's our pg of the future -- they were dead wrong. shows a lot how good (or bad) our scouting team is

vCash
    Remembering back, Marshall wasn't that happy about being selected by Phoenix; now he's been sent to the D-League. I think it's safe to say that he'd be resentful of his situation, which will affect how he trains and plays. That being said, strong minded players will turn a negative situation into a positive, so let’s see if there’s any improvement in his play.

vCash
    ^^ really? i thought he was happy being picked by Phoenix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Jason Kidd vision with an Andre Miller shot is not bad.
    Thing is Kidd's always been a good defender. Marshall isn't.

Tell me one PG who has been successful in the NBA that can't shoot, can't defend and has horrible athleticism (compared to other PGs in the NBA today)

vCash
    I just said Vision lol nothing more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    ^^ really? i thought he was happy being picked by Phoenix.
    Don't ask me to find a link (because I won’t be able to lol), but he did an interview after being drafted that didn’t sound very positive about Phoenix. Some of us suggested at the time that it was probably because he knew he wouldn’t get much playing time in Phoenix (which is exactly what happened).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Don't ask me to find a link (because I won’t be able to lol), but he did an interview after being drafted that didn’t sound very positive about Phoenix. Some of us suggested at the time that it was probably because he knew he wouldn’t get much playing time in Phoenix (which is exactly what happened).
    I remember seeing a video that appeared to make him out to be upset. But I did also read that he was hoping to be drafted by us too. So who knows.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast