Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The Dream Team would win this easily.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    I would not be surprised to see David Robinson guard Lebron. Drob was so fast when he was young. Lebron has never been guarded by a guy that was just as fast, just as strong and taller than he is. I think Drob could guard him and would give Lebron fits.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I would not be surprised to see David Robinson guard Lebron. Drob was so fast when he was young. Lebron has never been guarded by a guy that was just as fast, just as strong and taller than he is. I think Drob could guard him and would give Lebron fits.
    Lol, did you just say Robinson is just as fast?

Robinson was fast for a big man, but I don't think he's going to be quick enough to guard Lebron in the perimeter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol, did you just say Robinson is just as fast?

Robinson was fast for a big man, but I don't think he's going to be quick enough to guard Lebron in the perimeter.
    When Drob first came in the NBA as a rookie James Worthy was thought to be one of if not the fastest guy over 6-8 and Drob showed on a couple of occasions he was faster than Worthy. It might take Drob longer to get that long gait going but free throw line to free throw line he was the fastest center I can remember. That is different that quickness although Drob was pretty quick as well. I'd put Drob on him and see how it goes. Ive seen guys like Marion and Dirk cover Lebron. If they can why couldnt Drob who is a way better defensive player. Drobs son runs a 4.6 40
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    ^^^^Somehow I knew you would point out LeBron lol

However Malone or Barkley couldn't contain him one bit either and I have actually seen him shut down a PF before in the post
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    And you don't think LeBron will capitalize by not being guarded on the perimeter? Dude either way you want top put it it's a mismatch for both teams. I just find it funny how you only mention it on there side like only they will capitalize on it. He's also guarded Pau Gasol before and shut him down. He's actually played PF on defense for sometime now...
    But really, what do you trust more, Malone or Barkely in the post or LeBron on the perimeter?

I'd trust a Barkely post move over a LeBron jumpshot any day of the week.

Also, comparing PFs LeBron has guarded to Malone or Barkely is laughable, that's like saying Andre Miller could guard Patrick Ewing because he blocked a Center's shot before...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    LOL NO! No Howard, Kidd, Dwade, Bosh. So no NOT THE SAME TEAM.
    As far as the team posted above these are in.... They just didn't play because they weren't healthy.. Didn't you read "(Healthy)" in the title?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But really, what do you trust more, Malone or Barkely in the post or LeBron on the perimeter?

I'd trust a Barkely post move over a LeBron jumpshot any day of the week.

Also, comparing PFs LeBron has guarded to Malone or Barkely is laughable, that's like saying Andre Miller could guard Patrick Ewing because he blocked a Center's shot before...
    I didn't say he could shut down Malone or Barkley but it would be better than JB is indicating. He said 4-0 and pointed out LeBron (because he hates him for some odd reason) like it was the only reason. Think of Malone trying to run the floor with LeBron, & I see what you are saying but no one in their right mind id going to leave LeBron unguarded on the perimeter, especially in 2012 because his jumpshot is MUCH better so I'm just saying it's a mismatch going both ways but don't point one out in disregards to LeBron just because you hate him, that is what JB did...

LeBron is a freak of nature and one of the most physically gifted athletes of all time. No one on the face of this earth can stay in front of him and you think leaving him unguarded is gonna help? That wouldn't help against 99% of any NBA let alone LeBron lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12