Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Stadium?

vCash
    2014-2015 Is my best guess where is still being determined but they are trying there best to stay in Oakland if not close by.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    It's already in the Off-topic thread
    Thanks BG... hahaha

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    The city of Oakland needs to step up and get them a new stadium if they love their team.

If not, I see them going somewhere where they will get a new stadium.

vCash
    My guess is yes, there will be a new stadium for our Raiders and we'll know when construction will start and a location by the start of the 2015 season.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee:24507865
    My guess is yes, there will be a new stadium for our Raiders and we'll know when construction will start and a location by the start of the 2015 season.
    i think that's a very plausible answer
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Shame on the league if we don't. The niners and Giants are both gettin stadiums before either of our teams, and now they are taking the warriors to SF too. We are the only team to share with an MLB team, and our stadium is old and run down. I can careless where the stadium is, if LA is the answer then that's the answer, but I'd hope they can come to an agreement with Oakland. I honestly wouldn't mind sharing with the niners, but don't think it will happen. Not sure if it will happen while RM is still with us, but pretty sure Mark will still be around. Does the GM have anything to do with the construction of a new stadium? not being a smart ***, just wondering. Cause he needs to worry about players, and drafting Te'o (i hope) cause our team right now doesn't deserve a damn thing.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    No sharing. When that happens there is always a problem "This is our Stadium and you, our fatherless step brothers, are guests here." Look at NY/NY

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    Shame on the league if we don't. The niners and Giants are both gettin stadiums before either of our teams, and now they are taking the warriors to SF too. We are the only team to share with an MLB team, and our stadium is old and run down. I can careless where the stadium is, if LA is the answer then that's the answer, but I'd hope they can come to an agreement with Oakland. I honestly wouldn't mind sharing with the niners, but don't think it will happen. Not sure if it will happen while RM is still with us, but pretty sure Mark will still be around. Does the GM have anything to do with the construction of a new stadium? not being a smart ***, just wondering. Cause he needs to worry about players, and drafting Te'o (i hope) cause our team right now doesn't deserve a damn thing.
    Not sure if the GM has to do with the stadium but I can't imagine him not.

I'm betting on Te'o too!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    What I'm hoping for is sometime in the next years the A's finally get the ok to build there new park in San Jose or Fremont and the Raiders get sole ownership of the colosseum and they start building a new stadium in the same location.

vCash

New Stadium?

It won't happen in Oakland unless it's paid by private $$. The city council has been steadfast that taxpayers will not foot the bill for a new stadium. Unless Oakland residents vote in new council members in favor of a new stadium, then no dice in Oakland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    And for those who get their posts deleted, nothing personal. Just trying to avoid this stupid argument again and salvage the thread.
    Why delete my post??? all i said was its a big market in LA, who wouldnt want to play here??????????

Your over reacting Bro... when we start throwing up our clicks, then trip!
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yes because it would be a good start to MD's legacy.
    Well have a beer together at the game once they move down here to this area of california, not south just this area
    [

vCash
    I don't see the Raiders ever leaving Oakland. Though I would love to have them in LA I think it's a long shot, but the Raiders will continue to play in their stadium for years to come. There is just no money.

vCash
    What the heck is a 'click'?

When I was growing up it meant the group you hung out with or the sound a second hand made when going around the face of a clock detailing the 60 seconds of a minute. Or the sound my knee makes when I bend it.

vCash
    That Nor cal/so cal stuff does get childish, but the funniest part was BW stepping into it with both feet after so, so, so many threads arguing about this for the last 5 or 6 yearsLOLOLOLOL.
    Did you think the subject just never came up somehow(LOL)?

Ive told you guys and its not a preference thing..The LA market is too big to ignore the revenue potential.
    60% of the states population lives in the Greater Los Angeles area....22 million people norcal doesnt come close its about half the size(population)
    add in the fact they have a built in fan base, and a stadium deal that is ready to break ground....It just seems to me its all but done...But I would prefer them to stay in the North.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast